• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Auction for a LL-III (Larry Light- CR2)

Greta

Flashaholic
Cashier's check sent 2 Day Express Mail is fine. Winner can email me for mailing address. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Kevin,

Is that the price of your battery or is that a bid? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I do need to buy some of those batteries now that you mention it. Thanks for the link in your sig line! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
DOH, You mean if I had said Cashiers check or money order there would have been more bidders. Shame on me...

Greta

Flashaholic
Sorry Wayne... the cashier's check thing just came up with your auction. I hadn't thought of it before either... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

batterystation

Enlightened
OUCH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
$245 Can't I just proxy bid and go to bed now?

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
batterystation said:
Hey, I have cheap batteries for this one!!
$199.00

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a bunch in today and did my first burn time on one (ouch!) Still makin' photons @ 3.5 hrs! Seem on a par with the Duracells/Panasonics/Sanyos.
(Yeah, OT, sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif)

Larry

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool light-even if Don was dragged in kicking and a screamin'! All for a great cause.

LL-III mod.jpg

WOW-another instant mod from McGizmo

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raindrop....!

Don`t stop now!
This one has your name written all over it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Too late John! It's already up to $300.

Welcome to CPF! I do hope that you are serious about bidding on these items... and not just messing around with them. That really would be rather juvenile, don't you think?

johnlightsup

Newly Enlightened
Saturday will be my birthday and since I will be 53, I
cannot be classified as juvenile, I think.
I will gladly send you by paypal now...$350 for a start.
Just let me know, ok. John

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
This is as unique as the original LL built by tvodrd hisself that went for $600 or more -- but this one has the exalted (and custom machined) FRAEN. Whatta beam it makes. I would put in a bid, but it's already past my bid-time (get it? BID-time?). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheFire

Enlightened
Well, welcome, John! I wish I had that sort of cash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Perhaps I will when I'm 53... good luck!

Paul