• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Auction for a LL-III (Larry Light- CR2)

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Since the forum is not accessible to many at present, in fairness to them, I think the auction should be extended until Sunday 9:00 PM PST.

- Don

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Yeah,

you might be right! *are* there any bids? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Perhaps the funds from this auction can be used for a CPF Lifepreserver ...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif or would that be sitepreserver ?

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good idea, fellahs.

I was wondering where everybody was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I haven't been affected by the troubles.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
just coming back and finding a ghost town ... kind of strange here right now.
BC0311 ... hold on tight, you might get kicked anytime ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

Greta

Flashaholic
Don... let's extend this out one more night? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
OK. I got a voice message from Carpe and he suggested the same. He hasn't been able to get in.

Greta

Flashaholic
Ok... I'm officially extending this auction until Monday, 11/10/03, 9PM PST!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bernhard, I sat tight and it showed up this evening. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif I had downloaded the page on the "go arounds" yesterday and performed it this evening. I have XP and it was a snap thanks to the information posted.

BC

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leader is still johnlightsup with $350.00

I wonder if someone should let him know about our little board glich and the extension on this auction?

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
My NIST time says johnlightsup has it! (You bought a pretty cool flashlight!- bet it becomes your EDC!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations johnlightsup!

To have a one-of-a-kind McGizmo mod is something alot of us modification fans aspire to.

In yours, Don splendidly blended components from some of the best minds in the business into a cutting-edge, pocket-sized, high-performance work of art.

Don, thanks again for doing this. You did a terrific job with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BC

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Yes,

Congratulations johnlightsup! I hope you have access to CPF and are aware that you won!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

If you would be so kind as to E-mail me your mailing address I will get this light out to you as soon as I get the go ahead from Sasha.

I think you are geting a pretty cool light but most important is your gracious donation to CPF; something we all appreciate and commend you on! Thank You!

- Don