• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

B@rt's tritium thread continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightowl4150

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if you'd happen to know what sized vials are found in the Marathon Watch Company's GSAR? I have a watch that I was issued in 2007 and the tritium vials need to be replaced, but am having a hard time finding the correct sized vials.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Nightowl, I don't know what size vials the Marathon GSAR uses, different manufacturers use different sizes. I think the best way to get them replaced would be to send Marathon a mail for a quote, another possibility would be to contact MB Microtec to see if they can help you.
I would not try to do it yourself even if you could get the bare vials...

nightowl4150

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart, Thanks for the reply and the suggestions. I've contacted Marathon and am waiting on a quote. As for MB Microtec, do you have any experience with them working on other watch brands? I definitely would not try working on the watch myself. I'm just trying to get all of the replacement parts for the jeweler to do the repairs.

Thanks,

J.C.

B@rt

Flashaholic
I know MB Microtec supplies the vials for various brands and I assume they do installation for them as well, but to be sure you would have to contact them.
A lot of assuming and guessing here, but I guess the actual vials are not replaced, I think the whole dial is replaced for cost efficiency. :thinking:

delus

Newly Enlightened
Hello B@rt, very nice to meet you.
I would please like to have six of 2x8mm tritium vials. 3 of the Iceblue color and 3 green.
Thank You

B@rt

Flashaholic
No problem, your total for them with letter mail shipping is $70.-.
Please send F&F PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and email me your shipping address.

midget

Enlightened
hello B@RT, I'd like to order several trit tubes from you, if still available. I will send you a direct email to your address you've listed previously.

TILL-22

Newly Enlightened
Hi B@rt, just want to make sure.. No spheres available again until further notice, right?

B@rt

Flashaholic
Midget, that's fine, I will reply via email.

Till-22, no, I'm afraid not, MB Microtec stopped producing them and I have not been able to get them for a decent price yet... :(

Truman45

Newly Enlightened
Hey B@rt, I'd like to order 2 of the 4x20mm HP ice blue vials. Thanks!

B@rt

Flashaholic
No problem, your total for them with letter mail shipping is $74.-, please send F&F PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and mail me your shipping address.

blkdawg

Newly Enlightened
Can I use 1.5 x 5 on my Quantum DD? I think it is suppose to use 1.5 x 6?
How about Lumintop LM10?

Thanks

B@rt

Flashaholic
Of course you can. :grin2:
Your total for them with letter mail shipping is $19.-, please send F&F PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and email me your shipping address.

Bicycleflyer

Enlightened
Looking to get 4 each 1.55 X 5 2-green, 2-red Shipping via F&F. Shipping to US. What would be the final cost via the F&F option. I hate to seem dumb, but what is F&F?

Status
Not open for further replies.