been here 20 years today what a waste of time lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
has to be aa i like to just go into any store grab a a cell.
If you can live with 300 lumens instead of 400, I can definitely recommend the Klarus XT1A model. Part of my EDC rotation. Fantastic light. Technically it's a 14500. But can take a AA battery. That 300 lumens on high is with a common AA alkaline (1000 lumens if you use a 14500).

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Anyone ever read the ET book? I was weird and innapropriate.
There's a film theory that has existed for a long time. Basically, that E.T. is a mentally handicapped member of his particular alien race. Who knows, it would explain a lot.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i as if anyone change what i loved 10 years ago may not be the same as what i like today. but i like all of you today im more into 2 wheel vehicles and computers also rats i love my rats

raggie33

*the raggedier*
do want a aa light uses alkaline around 3 inches long . if it could also use a 14500 and has anduiril id be in love

Monocrom

Flashaholic
what kind of rats?
Wondering if Auto-correct kicked in, and that was supposed to be "cats."

I recently gave a compliment to a fellow ASMR-tist of YouTube. Impressed with her "Tats." Auto-correct changed it to something else. (Yes, it changed the vowel.)

Thankfully for me, she encountered my positive comments before in her Comments Section. I'm one of her Regulars. So, she had a good laugh about it; as it very quickly dawned on her that I was not actually complimenting her ample chest. 😳