Best 32650 LiFePO4 cells?

KiwiMark

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which to get and where to get them from?

I tried to buy some Feilong LiFePO4 cells a while back, but they were perpetually out of stock and Fasttech can't seem to ship Li-Ion cells to New Zealand.
I tried to buy some cells from Aliexpress but the same shipping issues happened.
Basically shipping Li-Ion cells out of China or Hong Kong seems to be one huge problem currently.

I've got some cells coming in from Illumn.com and with Fed-Ex at least there is no problem shipping Li-Ion cells from USA to NZ.
But they don't have any LiFePO4 cells.

I've found these:
http://www.batteryspace.com/lifepo4-32650-rechargeable-cell-3-2v-5000-mah-16wh---un-38-3-passed.aspx
I'm fine with 5,000mAh and up to 15A is good, my setup will pull around 10A.
Anyone have any experience with these?
I'll have to get them to ship to my shipito address and then forward them on from there because batteryspace is charging way too much for shipping, over twice as much as Illumn.com despite both using Fed-Ex.
Are these my best option or are there better cells from somewhere else?

I want to run 6 x 32650 LiFePO4 cells in my Maglite 6D through an AW switch to a Osram 64458 bulb.
I have everything I need (including tube extenders) except for the cells to power it.
I even have at least 3 chargers capable of charging LiFePO4 cells.

KiwiMark

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone have any experience with these?

Well, I guess I'll have to be the guinea pig here!
I've ordered 6 of these, I'll have to see how well they work.

I also need to find my Maglite 4D with the 5 x 26500 IMR cells so I can grab the driver/switch & bulb to put in my 6D.
I'll have to think about what to run in my 4D, but at least the 6D will end up with output in keeping with the size of the flashlight, something that big SHOULD be outputting 6,000 Lumens!