best buget charger for 12pack eneloops

smokeychris

Newly Enlightened
Hi all! , in my search for a good and cheap charger i found nothing.:(
So i hope you guys could help me out. I need to recharge my FM 12 aa batteryholder but i currently only own a old 120 mah charger. I gues with this charger it takes forrever to fully charge them so i need a new one that delivers more power. Also a -delta v detection is a +. The fivemega batteryholder comes with a charging plug so if i can use that thats also a +. Last but not least the charger needs to work in the netherlands so it must run @ 220 volt. Thats all folks! I hope someone knows the perfect charger for me!:party:

smokeychris

Newly Enlightened
thnx for the link! I also found this ebay charger, will it charge my eneloops correctly? ebay item number:140411028324

SneakyCyber

Newly Enlightened
Turnigy Accucell 6 charges up to 16 Nimh cells and it handles Li-ion, Lipo, Life, and PB cells too. Good price. I got mine a few weeks ago for my FM 9-AA holder, as A plus it charges all my RC batteries too. Last note they are located over seas so it takes around 3 weeks to get the charger.

smokeychris

Newly Enlightened
That turnirgy charger looks realy nice!:hitit: I think im going with that one. Now i hope to find one on europe! THNX for da link!:D

kramer5150

Flashaholic
That turnirgy charger looks realy nice!:hitit: I think im going with that one. Now i hope to find one on europe! THNX for da link!:D

Great price... Those sell out FAST, 10 in stock at the time of this post.
I have a similar charger from DX, which I believe uses the same (or very similar) chinese microprocessor, firmware and charge algorithm.

snag one at that price.

Last edited:

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Turnigy Accucell 6 charges up to 16 Nimh cells and it handles Li-ion, Lipo, Life, and PB cells too. Good price. I got mine a few weeks ago for my FM 9-AA holder, as A plus it charges all my RC batteries too. Last note they are located over seas so it takes around 3 weeks to get the charger.
I received mine in less than a week after they had them restocked (with e-mail notification during the whole process-good cs :thumbsup:.

Last edited:

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the Thunder AC6 Dual Input Balance Charger , it has the same spec as the Turnigy , but has a built in power supply.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/thac6smbachw.html

apvm

Newly Enlightened
Planning to buy the one at post #2, anyone has it care to comment?

Last edited: