Best place to buy a surefire?

dcbeane

Newly Enlightened
I always start with Ebay when I'm not in a hurry. If it works great if not.....

I got a new in package E1L for $81. shipped a few days ago.
Yes, its the new 3/45 lumen model.

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
Opticsplanet.com has great service, typically the lowest prices, and free shipping on most items. Give them a look see.

red02

Enlightened
I guess noone's bough batteries from Spyder Tactical...

Is it just me or will most surefire dealers will charge sales tax if you have another authorized dealer in your state? I remember reading something on the Surefire website.

Hobbs

Newly Enlightened
Got my Stratum mail order from a sporting goods store in Tulsa for --- off MSRP.

Deleted % per request of mod.

Last edited:

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Point taken, DM51. I got careless, I was interested in the site, not the product. My apologies.

seattlite

Enlightened
I am another very satisfied OpticsHQ customer. Ask them for a CPF price quote. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I saw an ad on ebay for a brand new 6P in pkg for $49 with free shipping. Another ad for a C2 Centurion for $83. Could these prices be legit for genuine Surefire items? Anybody ever buy Surefire products from Ebay?

recDNA

Flashaholic
I see no listing of prices there nor at the link referenced in the website. Only way to get the price is by email?

MedicX

Newly Enlightened
There is a small gun shop:sssh: that I frequent for a lot of my needs. I don't know what Surefire you are looking for but to give you an example, they had the E2D Defender for around $110 I think. My brother-in-law bought his Streamlight TLR-2 there for $250 and that is a $350 light... The place is called GunTech http://www.guntechinc.com Might be worth checking if you can order online.

jslappa

Enlightened
I saw an ad on ebay for a brand new 6P in pkg for $49 with free shipping. Another ad for a C2 Centurion for $83. Could these prices be legit for genuine Surefire items? Anybody ever buy Surefire products from Ebay?

You can do better in the marketplace. I have purchased new in box C2s for $65 each. $75 is pretty average for a selling price.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I don't see a deal like that in the marketplace at the moment. I always go there first but when I want to buy I wa t to buy right away. I'm not going to wait around if what I want isn't there now.

txgp17

Enlightened
I see no listing of prices there nor at the link referenced in the website. Only way to get the price is by email?
Yes. He doesn't advertise his prices, but I can tell you from experience, they are hard to beat.

He has his own forum over on ar15.com.

Schuey2002

Enlightened
Why did I stumble upon this thread?!?

I had convinced myself that I didn't need another flashlight, but now I am starting to think about another SF...

:sigh: