• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BigLeef System (continued)

Clickie

Newly Enlightened
I am definetly in for a body/tailcap only.... I've already got a "M" size head. I'd like a 1 x C Cell or 2 X C Cell w/M size head threads please!

Leef

Enlightened
Freyth, yes, you have it -- each body fits one cell, and you can screw as many bodies together as you want cells.

Leef

Enlightened
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to your responses, I have decided to proceed with this project. The prototype parts are at the CNC shop, and I hope to have the finished parts ready for plating in 1-2 weeks. Add 1-2 weeks for plating, and they'll be on the Hound's shelves.

I appreciate everyone's responses and questions.

To recap, there'll be three necks (Mag D, SF C and SF M), two bodies (A123 26650 and the Moli 26800) and one tailcap. The bodies will be knurled and the necks and tail caps will have a teardrop pattern as shown in some of the photos. Plating color undecided, but probably HA gray to match SF's so-called natural, maybe HA black, and maybe some in nickel.

Everyone who signs up before the lights are on the Hound's shelves will be entitled to the posted prices (shown in post #1). After that, prices will rise by 10%.

Heads are under study.

Step right up! :grin2:

Rommul

Enlightened
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to your responses, I have decided to proceed with this project. The prototype parts are at the CNC shop, and I hope to have the finished parts ready for plating in 1-2 weeks. Add 1-2 weeks for plating, and they'll be on the Hound's shelves.

I appreciate everyone's responses and questions.

To recap, there'll be three necks (Mag D, SF C and SF M), two bodies (A123 26650 and the Moli 26800) and one tailcap. The bodies will be knurled and the necks and tail caps will have a teardrop pattern as shown in some of the photos. Plating color undecided, but probably HA gray to match SF's so-called natural, maybe HA black, and maybe some in nickel.

Everyone who signs up before the lights are on the Hound's shelves will be entitled to the posted prices (shown in post #1). After that, prices will rise by 10%.

Heads are under study.

Step right up! :grin2:

HAIII Black is a certainty right?

ss2nv

Newly Enlightened
I'm in for:
1 x SF M-style neck
1 x 2-C-cell body
1 x tail clicky
All in HA grey, or whatever best matches SF heads.

Leef

Enlightened
STATUS -- CNC shop will begin machining this week. That suggests the parts will be finished late next week, then another week or so for plating. Still looks like these will be on the Hound's shelves before 1 July! :twothumbs

Leef

Enlightened
STATUS -- necks in process now, bodies and tailcaps this week. I'm hoping all will be at the plater at the end of this week, and back to me about a week later. Then I just have to assemble the tailcaps. I still hope to have these on the Hound's shelves in time for 4 July! :thumbsup:

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK probably a bit late to say, but I'm in for:

3C body
Tailswitch
M neck
M*g D neck

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leef - Is there any chance that you will make a Mag C neck available? And in Black? Thanks. Kirk

What Kirk said! I'd be into for one of those too. I have a Milky M3 head that would work perfect with one of AW's LiON C cell.

Pretty please!

MSax

Last edited:

Leef

Enlightened
Monkeyboy, you're on.

Nebula, Msaxatilus, I'm already making a Mag D neck. The Mag D & C heads are almost the same up front. Do you want a C neck also?

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Leef.
I just read the previous thread about the PC board and battery contact in the M*g D neck. Sounds like a neat solution.

Last edited:

Leef

Enlightened
Monkeyboy, yes, the M*g D neck comes with a battery contact board, making it easy to get (+) and (-) to the front end.

Nebula

Enlightened
Monkeyboy, you're on.

Nebula, Msaxatilus, I'm already making a Mag D neck. The Mag D & C heads are almost the same up front. Do you want a C neck also?

Leef - If it is not too much trouble then, yes, a C neck would be a nice addition. Blame Milky for my interest. He just built a X800 for me in one of your amazing C Mag customs. Terrific build in an absolutely beautiful host! I would definately be in for another. KK