**BitZ Owners! Reveal Yourselves!**

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Add me to the titanium Bitz list. Picked one up in the B/S/T forum about a month ago.

This light is fantastic. My 1st titanium light. :twothumbs

Patriot

Flashaholic
................Mine came from HgRyu #22 on the list. :popcorn:

Bitz001.jpg

Bitz011.jpg

h2oflyer

Enlightened
#32 on the list. added a trit vial. My first custom light. I don't think I'll find another custom light as good for $135. I've actually started carrying it in a cloth pouch from one of my Benchmade knives.

Walter

nbp

Flashaholic
#32 on the list. added a trit vial. My first custom light. I don't think I'll find another custom light as good for $135. I've actually started carrying it in a cloth pouch from one of my Benchmade knives.

Walter

I agree, this is a fantastic custom light at a tasty price. It's my first and only custom light too.

I added an * to your name with the footnote that shows that you added a tritium vial. If others have made some modification like adding a trit I can add footnotes to their names as well.

Thanks for continuing to support the BitZ log-in :thumbsup:

deusexaethera

Banned
Sorry for the dark pic, it's actually natural HA. Same light as in the pic below it. As you can see, it is a very dark "natural" with a lot of gray in it.
"Natural variations in color may occur..."

Yeah, I know. It still looks good. I'm not big on shiny things; I prefer the understated look.

bullterrier

Enlightened
Pre-orded mine from Bugoutgearusa.
And its one of min EDC lights. i have tre edc lights i rotats my Bliz Ti
with tritium vial addition.,
EX10 GD+ and novatac P120.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Just received my Bitz Aluminum from the B/S/T/ in the Marketplace... Super small rcr123 light- waiting for dark!:twothumbs

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just have to say I really like my Ti Bitz. Very well finished. The twisting is a tad gritty as I expected it to be but nothing that won't work itself out over time. Overall an excellent EDC IMO.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just have to say I really like my Ti Bitz. Very well finished. The twisting is a tad gritty as I expected it to be but nothing that won't work itself out over time. Overall an excellent EDC IMO.

Yours is gritty? Mine is very smooth. Different batches?

:confused:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 2 of the Al versions...

1 is my EDC and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Best EDC in my opinion.

The other is in my gun safe for backup should something unmentionable happen to my current EDC.:eek:

Both were bought second hand as NIP, one has a tritium installed that I did.

I also have a Titanium version that also rides in my gun safe. The tint seems to be a little whiter on this one though. I bought it from HgRyu when he was selling them.