Blue and Yellow Laser Pointers

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Isn't 5mW the upper legal limit of those things outside your own home?
bernhard

P.S.: I always thought they are called "pointers" for exactly that reason. At least that's what I use mine for ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

liteglow

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Kiessling said:
Isn't 5mW the upper legal limit of those things outside your own home?
bernhard

P.S.: I always thought they are called "pointers" for exactly that reason. At least that's what I use mine for ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah that`s true !!
But he did use the laser inside a room ?
At shcool "study" there are maybe leagal to use a higher laser than 5mW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif u know ... hehe

And i live in Norway, i got no clue if there is any Norwegian laws about lasers ouput....

Bond007

Newly Enlightened
Edinburgh instruments is the other distribution outlet for httP://www.cnilaser.com

I'm not sure how much that yellow cost (I guess about £180/£200 ish) as I don't have Adobe reader lol but do you know how much they want for the CNI PGL3?

£490!

laserman2000

Newly Enlightened
Is it possible to change the crystal in a green laser and turn it blue or yellow. I believe it might work with yellow, what craystals would you need?

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
i've used a red pointer 10 years ago in my classroom. i was a 5th grade classroom teacher. i occasionally use my red pointer, but not in this school. i just got a green laser pen, i'll be using this real soon, to point out thing in the classroom.

Bond007

Newly Enlightened
I certainly would like one if they were "easily available", but then the same could be said for an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish.

If I win the lottery, I'll certainly own a nice bluey then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bond007

Newly Enlightened
Looking back on that last post of mine, I might be able to afford the blue laser, the car AND a few extra brain cells /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts