BRASS

77SEVERS

Newly Enlightened
Brass is bad ***! I even love the smell. Some awesome pieces in this thread...keep em coming.:sick2:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few of my brass:
scaled.php

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I EDC a Peak Vesuvius in brasse. It is againg nicely. It's only drawback is short runtime. I have other flashlights for longer runtime.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took advantage of the almost free ThruNite Ti promotion and ended up with a black Firefly version so I made another 2X LR44 body for it:
aef22891.jpg

An un-named member sent me a Peak Shasta head so I made a AAA body for it:
25b40bfd.jpg

Shown next to my Eiger with pocket body.

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
I took advantage of the almost free ThruNite Ti promotion and ended up with a black Firefly version so I made another 2X LR44 body for it:
aef22891.jpg

This .04 lumen firefly Ti head on this custom body is one of my favorite lights now. Thanks for the trade PCC!

This thing is tiny, runs forever on 2 LR44 cells, and at .04 lumens is my lowest low light which is absolutely perfect for checking on my little one at night without worrying about disturbing or waking her up. Not to mention the quality of the machine work. Great job PCC!

EDIT: OH!, AND its my first brass light!

Last edited:

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
This .04 lumen firefly Ti head on this custom body is one of my favorite lights now. Thanks for the trade PCC!

This thing is tiny, runs forever on 2 LR44 cells, and at .04 lumens is my lowest low light which is absolutely perfect for checking on my little one at night without worrying about disturbing or waking her up. Not to mention the quality of the machine work. Great job PCC!

EDIT: OH!, AND its my first brass light!
Thanks for the kind words. Those FF Ti's are great for maneuvering around the house and not disturbing anyone. The 2X LR44 body makes it almost disappear in your hand. I use mine every morning to get ready for work and it's been using the same pair of LR44 batteries since I made it. I just love long run time lights!

Latest posts