Cars, Man

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sent where? Where someone appreciates it?

You know what I mean.

Some things should be a certain way. I was in Wal-Mart today. Just out of curiosity, I checked out the small section where they sell American flags in different sizes. Even there, at Wal-Mart, every single flag was Made in America. Just saying . . . Some things should be a certain way.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Missing: 1978 Toyota Celica liftback; long ago in a galaxy far, far away, Twentieth Century Fox held a car giveaway promo for a new movie called "Star Wars" where they gave away this very custom Celica. Neither the VIN or the winner's name was recorded, and the car hasn't been seen since. There's probably quite a reward waiting for the current owner since this may be the most valuable Celica in existence..

starwars1l.jpg

Jep

Newly Enlightened
thats only because people complained, i remember walmart having all kinda of USA branded stuff made in china..

anywho....

removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
thats only because people complained, i remember walmart having all kinda of USA branded stuff made in china..

They still do. My favorite item from Wally World is an oversized, glass, beer mug. Ironically also Made in America.

BTW, that was one sweet jump. Who would have thought you could Dukes of Hazzard a Buick.

Acid87

Enlightened
Awesome ad. At least the guy has thought about the ad. The worrying thing is that the guy is probably like this in real life.

Empath

Flashaholic
Launch_Mini, your post was removed because you neglected to consider that we're a family forum. Vulgarity does not become acceptable by simply replacing a letter or two of offending words with symbols or other letters. We still know what it says and means.

Acid87

Enlightened
StarHalo said:
The next Mazda 6 will look something like this, the Takeri concept that will debut at next month's Tokyo Auto Show:

That is one sweet looking car. Bit of a BMW Aston martin vibe to it.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The next Mazda 6 will look something like this, the Takeri concept that will debut at next month's Tokyo Auto Show:

That is freaking hideous!!

Who's the blind, hippo-loving, SOB who came up with that design?!

I am not only glad I bought my Mazda6 V6 when it came out, but I'm very thankful that it came out in 2009. Created during the last year of the old grill design. Right before 2010 when somebody high up in the company decided to pay tribute to Batman's Joker with those hideous grinning front ends.

I didn't think Mazda could come up with an uglier front end. Wow was I so incredibly wrong! :sick2:

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a fine looking car.

I see the Aston Martin inspiration in the chrome window surround and in the haunch over the rear wheel. The front brings to my mind new Volvos, which look great with the agressive look their front fascias give them. And connecting the front to the back are the flowing but assertive lines that Infiniti has aimed for but not quite hit.