• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote MORE PICS ADDED

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote 1st Run Edited

Since you are offering non military colors like pink my question is if you are also offering yellow (schoolbus or corvette)?

I will talk to my Cerakote guy on Monday when I am at his shop prepping the parts. He already ordered ZOMBIE GREEN just for me and one other guy so he probably won't have a problem with it. He might already have one of those. I know he has PINK.

Any news on yellow? :)

las3r

Enlightened

Just posting that i mailed my package out priority mail, like we talked about in a PM

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Ben, I would like to Cerakote my Lumens Factory Seraph XM-L head (turbo head) and my Lumens Factory C-M adapter. I would them to be as close to the color of the SF M6/LEEF bodies, which is HA Gray/Green color.

How much would it cost? (I'm not sure, going by your pricing descriptions in the beginning of the thread.) What color do you think would be closest to what I described?

I will go with whatever color you think that would be. I will be sending out my Seraph head to you asap (within the next few days) and paying you when you let me know a total price.

Last edited:

benthiccracker

Enlightened

Hey Ben, I would like to Cerakote my Lumens Factory Seraph XM-L head (turbo head) and my Lumens Factory C-M adapter. I would them to be as close to the color of the SF M6/LEEF bodies, which is HA Gray/Green color.

How much would it cost? (I'm not sure, going by your pricing descriptions in the beginning of the thread.) What color do you think would be closest to what I described?

I will go with whatever color you think that would be. I will be sending out my Seraph head to you asap (within the next few days) and paying you when you let me know a total price.
I really wouldn't want to pick your color for you. This is the first time I have done this. I can not recommend what I don't know. It would make me the man with the proverbial paper butt :laughing:. Please use the link in the first post to the Cerakote website and look over their colors. Let me know which you would want. It would be necessary to get a picture of the head completely gutted with all pertinent parts you want coated separated and something to give me an idea on size. Like a Z44 bezel next to it would be perfect if you don't have that then a quarter. Please let me know.

This is a general statement to all parties interested in Cerakoting. I have some of my lights and one other forum members lights at the shop now. It is a hour drive for me one way to the shop. I will be calling him Monday for an update on those parts. I have another forum members parts with me that arrived late due to USPS eff up. Thos parts and any more that I receive will be dropped off when I pick the completed parts up from his shop.

las3r

Enlightened

Just posting to see if u got my package

benthiccracker

Enlightened

not yet bruhda. I will PM you when it arrives. I forgot today was MLK day so I am going to wait till tomorrow to talk to the Cerakote guy.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just posting to see if u got my package

usps is being real slow lately fyi. I sent benthiccracker my stuff in a priority flat rate box and it took over five days to get to him. mind you i live two hours away.

i guess maybe USPS is letting people take vacations post-holiday madness or something (that's my explanation if i had to guess) and productivity/efficiency has gone down.

benthiccracker

Enlightened

He has the lights I dropped off the day yours arrived. I had to leave early that morning and when I got back yours was in the mailbox. I haven't been able to get back there yet.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

He has the lights I dropped off the day yours arrived. I had to leave early that morning and when I got back yours was in the mailbox. I haven't been able to get back there yet.

ok, no worries. do you know when approximately i'll be receiving my newly cerakoted light? i can't wait, i'm really excited for this haha

Darksides

Newly Enlightened

is it to early to start asking about when a 2nd run is expected? Had a few more question ..
I'll shoot you a PM..

Thanks

benthiccracker

Enlightened

Yeah a little too early. Ask away though. No problem with any questions. This first run is taking longer to do than I planned. I wish I had the stuff to do the coating!

benthiccracker

Enlightened

Just talked to the guy doing the Cerakote. The Zombie Green is done and he said it looks really good. I will probably end up going down there today or tomorrow and picking up complete parts and dropping off the parts for Ridgeway Blue.