• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote MORE PICS ADDED

benthiccracker

Enlightened
Re: Cerakote PICS ADDED

Burnt Bronze parts sold.

I'm quite sure that my nephew is pretty much set on getting his Logan body done in white. When he receives it, I'll contact him and let you know of any updates.
Cool deal!
gotcha, thanks! I'll have time to send you my next 6P then
Yes you will have time.

Last edited:

samuraishot

Enlightened

Will be sending to you a Peak Logan body to be done in white. I may just add another item to be cerakoted, but not sure yet of what that item is and what color haha. I just want something cerakoted! But definitely the Peak Logan will be there soon.

benthiccracker

Enlightened

Will be sending to you a Peak Logan body to be done in white. I may just add another item to be cerakoted, but not sure yet of what that item is and what color haha. I just want something cerakoted! But definitely the Peak Logan will be there soon.
sounds good!

benthiccracker

Enlightened
Guys, to get the Yellow Cerakote ordered I need at least 5 hosts worth of parts. So far I have two and I might throw something in the mix so we need a couple more commitments and everything mailed in. Let me know what y'all think.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi is this stuff removable once coated to a light?.

ooooo I wish I could do something like this, but is it easy to strip a ZL SC600 as a beginner?

thanks.

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, to get the Yellow Cerakote ordered I need at least 5 hosts worth of parts. So far I have two and I might throw something in the mix so we need a couple more commitments and everything mailed in. Let me know what y'all think.

i'll commit to schoolbus yellow. are we talking about schoolbus yellow or corvette yellow?

edit: I really can't tell the difference between schoolbus or corvette yellow based on the cerakote site lol

benthiccracker

Enlightened
hi is this stuff removable once coated to a light?.

ooooo I wish I could do something like this, but is it easy to strip a ZL SC600 as a beginner?

thanks.
The only way you would be able to remove it is if you had the host/parts media blasted or you dipped them in brake cleaner or acid. I am not sure what a ZL SC600 is.

i'll commit to schoolbus yellow. are we talking about schoolbus yellow or corvette yellow?

edit: I really can't tell the difference between schoolbus or corvette yellow based on the cerakote site lol
I think School Bus Yellow (guess) is more orange/yellow and I hope Corvette Yellow is the bright Yellow Yellow on expensive sports cars. If that is the case I would prefer the Corvette Yellow but it is up to y'all.

I'd also like to know which white is being offered ;)
Hidden White H-242Q