Cerakote pics thread? All lights, brands, and shops... lets see them!

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are some beauties Rat!

That turbo head looks so sweet with the fins all in white, that is still one of my favorite pieces! Looking forward to seeing the other FM stuff hopefully in time to make it a "white" christmas!

Me to looking forward to seeing the FM 26650 with the FM beefy all in white :thumbsup:

cheers

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are by bugsy714 and the black CMG is Graphite Black
P1070717.jpg

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
You 'koted a Mule?! Oh, the humanity!
yeah it was the "oil slick Black" electroplating which looked great originally. I had a Aleph 19 head on it and EDC'd it for a year till the flupic in the light engine died then I put the mule head back on and the body had changed from wear to a different hue of oil slick while the head looked mint. Now its all one color.

mikesantor

Enlightened
Here are a couple of my Cerakoted lights. More Cerakote goodness to come...

SDC10335.jpg

SDC10330.jpg

SDC10339.jpg

SDC10341.jpg

How about an Aspheric SST-90 3D Mag?

SDC10356.jpg

SDC10366.jpg

SDC10357.jpg

SDC10332.jpg

SDC10333.jpg

goingyard

Newly Enlightened
80b76b23.jpg
My wife took my novatac 120t to put in her purse. I had two novatacs and they were the same color. She was always taking mine by mistake. I took it apart and sent it in. I let here pick out the the color. It is not my color choice but I must say that the thing looks pretty cool.

ffemt6263

Enlightened
These were my first endeavour with cerakote. Had them done for the better half for christmas since her knife and light combo were definitely not up to par.
c6e4c2f0-8444-fb90.jpg

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Thanks bugsy! Shes a better woman as far as im concerned because she loves them! In the last few days shes even decided they no longer need to hide in her purse and now sit one in each front pocket of her jeans because as she says "theyre like jewelry!" O what a little pink can do! Haha

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
The centerpiece of my collection.
Armor black cerakoted Surefire M4 with crenelated Millennium turbo head and SW01 fatty. Nailbender Cree XP-G R4 Flux 5B2 Tint 1-lvl reg. drive 4-16v. max
wu1oi.jpg

55kpdy.jpg

yifu

Enlightened
l2t1.jpg
Just one... A cerakoted L2T. Thought it would feel like paint but it feels very much like actual ceramic!

T45

Enlightened
SDC10335.jpg
\

Mikesantor.....what "gray" is that color? There are about a half dozen grays available, but I really like the looks of that one.

yifu

Enlightened
SDC10335.jpg
\

Mikesantor.....what "gray" is that color? There are about a half dozen grays available, but I really like the looks of that one.
Im 99% sure it's tactical grey, but you'll have to wait for his answer to be 100% sure.

Train_Watchman

Newly Enlightened
First off, A white cerakoted 6P body with Orange Solarforce bezel and tail, with black coated crenelated bezel. Arent these search and rescue colors from somewhere?
Looks good. The first thing I thought of was the U.S. Coast Guard, although their "Racing Stripe" service mark is red instead of orange, and has a blue stripe in it, too.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
so what does a cerakoted light feel like in your hand? smooth? glossy? rough? grainy?

also, is it possible to do yourself, or is it best to let a shop do it?

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
so what does a cerakoted light feel like in your hand? smooth? glossy? rough? grainy?

also, is it possible to do yourself, or is it best to let a shop do it?

it depends on the amount of hardener used, some colors are very flat (white for example) and feel a bit grippy while other colors are closer to HA

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rat,

I'm new to surefire lights, can you tell me what that tail cap is on the end of the C2 please? Are they still available?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi its a Solarforce L2-S8
Bugsy did have some in stock a while ago. Also look at the Solarforce S9 the very end of that tail cap comes off and you can do it another colour.
You can buy them from Solarforce in Hong Kong they have a website.

cheers