• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote Service - Get your lights coated by a professional NIS certified applica

yup, can't wait to get these completed!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote Service - Get your lights coated by a professional NIS certified applica

Final confirmation emails sent out; please double check your parts and colors are correct and send payment

Thanks!

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Let's start talking about run #3

DrSwiger

Newly Enlightened

PP sent today and PM

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got it, thanks Doc!

Rat- I will personally see to it that you have the largest collection of cerakoted lights on your continent!

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Rat- I will personally see to it that you have the largest collection of cerakoted lights on your continent!

You forgot the bit about also making me single again :eek:

Payment sent cannot wait should be another great box of goodies when it gets here.

The M3 looks great will take some pics soon.

cheers

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know that's why you booked the romantic vacation; to keep her preoccupied while you play with your new lights!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay- Graphite Black abd Bright White are already on the menu for the next batch! Any thoughts on other colors? Titanium blue? Camo?

Dsoto87

Newly Enlightened
Prison pink... Not for me ofcourse... DON'T JUDGE ME :p

Seriously though, I'm sure many would do it for there spouse. Is be in for a couple lights

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

hahaha, It's a great way to get your spouse involved in your hobby and simultaneously take the heat off yourself for all the time/money you spend on lights =)

Seriously; Prison Pink people? We need 7 lights for it to be a go

Dsoto87

Newly Enlightened
If you could also do smaller lights such as the d11. I'd be in for one and also a 6p sized light.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any size light is doable, the single cell lights are $35; I'll add that to the first post =)

91FromStars

Newly Enlightened

The color I am interested in is Flat Dark Earth. But, I am okay with having my 9P coated in Desert Sand or Desert Sage.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

just sent you a pm, you are so close that I might be able to get your 9p in this FDE batch!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

So:

Graphite Black
Bright White
Prison Pink

Any others?

Lightdadark

Newly Enlightened
I will most likely have some more L2m battery tubes and tailcaps done but not sure what color yet. Waiting to see the flat dark earth in person. The titanium blue sounds interesting also.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast

Excellent, I am doing a few extra l2m and l2 in each of the current colors, can't wait to see the 3p shorty stormtrooper Rat is getting!

Status
Not open for further replies.