Changes @ Lummi

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good on ya Rob. I'm glad that Lummi lives and like others can wait for any new products you may come up with.

I'm sure once things start to pick up you'll be back in the Lummi Lab full time again.

In the mean time in your new roll as a sparks, would you be so kind as to help preserve my job? How? By always buying a well known brand of electrical products [switches/sockets etc] made by the sea side in Essex.

Think of it as an investment, I'm sure you'll get the money back in the coming months when I buy a light from you!

All the best....

nbp

Flashaholic
Can I ask one favour please?. When the back-order has been filled, can you let us know on the forum. I am sure when the green flag is shown, myself, along with all your supporters, will be ready to pull the trigger on orders again. Your lights are truly fantastic.

+1. I too truly believe that once customers know that they are able to receive product in a timely fashion, you will see orders spike. I know I would love to order something from you.

All the best Rob! :thumbsup:

Ging

Newly Enlightened
In the mean time in your new roll as a sparks, would you be so kind as to help preserve my job? How? By always buying a well known brand of electrical products [switches/sockets etc] made by the sea side in Essex.

I already do ;)

a1penguin

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for sharing and good luck, Rob. Everyone has nothing but the highest praise for your lights, which is why I ordered one a while back. Can't wait to receive it.

fyrstormer

Banned
Hope things will start to turn around soon

As a fellow sparky I feel your itch, I hate the stuff with a passion! My Raw does daily service tho :twothumbs
Isn't the fiberglass packed into batts that you can lift out of the way? They don't still use the loose stuff in the UK, do they? I would've thought that would be considered a health hazard.

fyrstormer

Banned
Would this brand happen to sell US-spec electrical outlets with a switch for each outlet? I know they have outlets like that in the UK, but I can't find US-spec switched outlets anywhere and I hate having to unplug things when I don't need them.

Paa100

Newly Enlightened
Good luck Rob. Your lights are excellent and my EDC (although sometimes it's a lunaSol or miniChimera :)) keep up the great work. I am ready for a Mil when you are. And many people that see one of your lights want one. We are all right behind you.

krash

Newly Enlightened
Hi Rob, Slightly off topic here but have you ever sent any of your great torches to magazines like T3 or Stuff. Im sure they would be very interested in your lights and the publicity would give heaps of business. I would even consider sending one to the gadget show on channel 5 as when they featured the Nitecore extreme most of the uk dealers sold out all their stock.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Rob, Slightly off topic here but have you ever sent any of your great torches to magazines like T3 or Stuff. Im sure they would be very interested in your lights and the publicity would give heaps of business. I would even consider sending one to the gadget show on channel 5 as when they featured the Nitecore extreme most of the uk dealers sold out all their stock.

Thanks Krash. Yes I have looked into this. Typically T3 & Stuff require payments for advertising, quite allot ££££'s.
I did speak to Jason Bradbury from Gadget show & again to get Lummi onto the gadget show would be quite costly. Sure the return could be well worth the outlay. Just not at this time.
:thanks:

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great to hear that you have a recovery strategy in place Rob. Now there's a Green MP in commons, do you think you can lobby her to pass a law on UK flashlights that requires them to be LED, rechargeable and with zero air miles :D?

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rob, I wish you the very best of luck!! The economy is really rough every where. I love your little lights. I am happy to hear that Lummi isn't going away.

slate

Newly Enlightened
<<A plan is in the works to get the majority of back orders dispatched within the next three weeks.
All back orders should be dispatched before the end of May.>>

So this means my light will ship within the next 3 days??? Somehow I doubt that but I am very anxious to see what will happen.

My order for a Wee NS is a little over 5 months old. If I don't see my light within the next month, I will have to ask for a refund.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Things are coming together, still not as fast as we would all like but much better.
I am still waiting for Wee Ns's to be manufactured, these are the priority in terms of metal work to be made.
All Locators are now in to cover back orders. I will only update my sales web site once all are allocated.
I have got a fair qty of Raw Ns's, Raw SS & Wee SS which will be ready for dispatch during next week.

P1070043.jpg

P1070045.jpg

Thank you to all who are continuing to bear with me.

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you to all who are continuing to bear with me.

There's a bear with you !!!!!! Don't move!!! I'll phone the ranger ASAP. :D

Nice to see things are moving along Rob, thanks for the update.

BTW did you get the little book I sent you in the post?

MKLight

Enlightened
Sounds great, Rob! Looking forward to it! Keep up the good work! It looks like you can see the light is at then end of the tunnel!