Changes @ Lummi

Paa100

Newly Enlightened
That's a whole lot of torches Rob (Having a Led Zeppelin morning ;))

ericb445

Newly Enlightened
I will sick by you, I love my old school AL its still going strong. When you are back on your feet and ready to ship a NS I will make an order.
-Eric

tinker gnome

Newly Enlightened
Thank you to all who are continuing to bear with me.

Hi Rob,

surely we bear with you, at least some of us. ;)
Here's the proof:

bearess.jpg

I call this the 'bear essentials' and hope that the Victorinox Mini Champ is still legal to carry in the UK :whistle:

There's a bear with you !!!!!! Don't move!!! I'll phone the ranger ASAP. :D

No, Essexman, the bear is behind the Wee, and he's wee himself! :D

P.S. Wow, my first pic upload for CPF, and it worked :ohgeez:

Best regards,

Wolfgang

Last edited:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw rob posting a bunch of pics of NS shells on facebook a few weeks ago.. he must be working!

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update, I am still waiting for Wee Ns's which are a big part of the back log. My machine shop have let me down with there lead time. All was supposed to be delivered before the end of May. I have asked for a definite date as to when I will get these & yet to find out. I will chase this again no later than Wednesday this week.
Other back orders are getting there, many more will go out this week.

MKLight

Enlightened
Update, I am still waiting for Wee Ns's which are a big part of the back log. My machine shop have let me down with there lead time. All was supposed to be delivered before the end of May. I have asked for a definite date as to when I will get these & yet to find out. I will chase this again no later than Wednesday this week.

Rob,

Awesome! Great job with the backorders; good luck with your machine shop! :twothumbs

Take care,
MK

Archie Cruz

Banned
Post removed as a violation of CPF advertising policy.

Enough, AI...
:tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the update Rob.

Greg

soli

Newly Enlightened
Good to hear things are getting back on track. Any word on tritium stock, the site still lists them as expected in April?

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened
Minus $41US Pay Pal and UK exchange rate that you should not be using.So please do not say FULL refund.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
For goodness sake! I received £203 GBP from you. I have returned exactly the same as I ever received from you. It could have gone ether way or stayed equal with exchange rates.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
For goodness sake! I received £203 GBP from you. I have returned exactly the same as I ever received from you. It could have gone ether way or stayed equal with exchange rates.

Your customers should be refunded in FULL to make the whole in cases like this Rob, you are the one coming out ahead.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your customers should be refunded in FULL to make the whole in cases like this Rob, you are the one coming out ahead.

Absolutely no need for you to repeat your opinion here in this thread. The Jeers thread against me is the relevant place which you have voiced the same opinion.

This thread is for information on changes I have made to improve my financial situation. So that all viewing are aware of my commitment & position.