Christmas Gifts II

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I kinda qualify. I'm a high school student with no income outside of mowing lawns in the summer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif. However, I own an Arc4+ and a surefire L1, both out of fine folks here at CPF. If that puts me under "some 'high end' lights" and disqualifies me its ok, but if not, I'd like to be considered.

Thanks for this kind deed ksbman!

vtunderground

Enlightened
Wow, this is really cool of you.

I'd like to be added to your list. I think I qualify - I just got out of school, don't have any disposable income (how come I had more money as a student than I do now that I'm working? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif), don't own any high-end lights, etc...

03lab

Enlightened
Wow, that's incredibly generous Keith! Again!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif I'm currently in the process of selling most of my lights in order to pay bills, but there are probably members who need this more than me.

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'm so in, IF, you decide i qualify.

i'm in college with no steady income, but, i am the owner of two rather high-end lights, including a LitFuse modded Arc LS and a brass d'mo AAA Luxeon, which i received thru acts of CPF family generosity, not unlike this (except not a give-away format).

if you'd like me to sit this out and give some other guys a chance, then i'd have to agree with you. i understand completely.

but if you decide i qualify i'll cross my fingers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

your word is the law here!

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
i'm so in, IF, you decide i qualify.

if you'd like me to sit this out and give some other guys a chance, then i'd have to agree with you. i understand completely.....your word is the law here!

[/ QUOTE ]
I have to echo the quoted parts above.
My high end light is an Arc LS second, but it is a nice one.
All my money goes to keep my large family going and my new store up and running I am truely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif when it comes to flashlight budget. I have been trying to justify $48 for a QIII and it isn't going to happen until maybe next summer and by then there will be something better out.
Thanks for this addition to the CPF community whether I'm in or not.

Robban

Enlightened
Damn you CPF super raffle prices :p

I don't qualify for the reason above but I must stick my head in to say ... wow, just wow! I just don't understand where you guys get the money from to give away this much to total strangers.

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Hmmmm, not too many people want to be on my list so far this year. I suppose that's a good thing, meaning that the majority has jobs and/or disposable income. I sure will have a lot of lights left over, though.

Are my requirements too strict?

Braddah_Bill and KevinL, unless 20 or so more people want to be added to the list, I have plenty of lights to give away. If you see a lot more entries,e-mail me with what you have and I'll add it to the gift list.

Robban

Enlightened
Hey if you want to accept me to the list I'll be happy to sign up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I do have an L4 though, so that kinda takes me off the list hehe.

rinali

Newly Enlightened
I'm more of a lurker so my post count is very low. I also have a Dorcy 1AAA LED, Dorcy 1AA 3LED, Dorcy 2D, Dorcy 2AA, Inova X1, Inova X5, Princeton Tec 40, Princeton Tec Surge, 2 MiniMags and 2 4D Maglites. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do I qualify? I think I do, but just barely. I would like to be considered for this drawing. Thank you ksbman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Zackerty

Enlightened
I do not qualify, but how about considering Craig at LED Museum?
That way we get another test, and than he can pass it on to
someone needy.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
very cool of ya keith ..i have already been very bleesed here at cpf. so ill pass. ty very much for doing this kind thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Incredibly generous Keith! I guess I don't have to tell you I don't qualify but I just want to express my appreciation for this great initiative. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, My wife is a student and was trying to go to public school to become a nurse. It seems there is a huge number of students that want in and only so many openings. They even have lotteries for the openings. Well after much trying, she has finally given up and decided to go to a private school. The school costs $18,600 in total. I have a job but of course she does not. We have borrowed from family and will finance the rest.

So I don't know if that qualifies me or not. As far as high end lights several months ago I got a ARC AAA modded with a luxeon. Curently that is my highest end light. Of course that was while my wife still had hopes of getting into public school and we didn't have $18,600 hanging over our heads.

Also let me say that I also don't keep lights in trophy case. I won't buy it unless I will use it.

Any way, if you would rather give to someone more deserving, please do. And it is a nice thing you are doing.

I think the feeling of Christmas should be felt all year long. Giving shouldn't be a season.

unclearty

Enlightened
I don't NEED a new light at this time....just wanted to say thanks for the CPF community...this is certainly a wonderful tradition. Happy Holidays!

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello. I am 16 and dont have any 'high' end lights. I am also poor ( under 100$)
My best light is my G2.

Could you please enter me?

-tom

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for your contribution to the forum.
Thank you for making some of the forum people happier with your contributions.
-tom

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I don't NEED a light...

I have, while not "high end" in cost, what I consider pretty high end in use ie: Madmax+, Lambda Pill, 2x XM3, and a Milkbone.

I just was able after a few months to pay Chop for making my KL3 into what it should have been.

I have been trying to justify buying a UK4AA Eled and/or a Streamlight Jr. Lux.

But we are boxing up to move, and the place looks a little bleak for the season.

So if you think I qualify, I'm in. If not, I COMPLETELY understand!

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I forgot to mention My high end light. My best light would be a MadMax in a micro mag. If you want to count me out, fine by me but if I qualify, please put me on the list. THANK YOU!!.