Christmas Gifts II

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rats! Just this week I sold out myself to Keith. I don't qualify. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thank you Keith for your ever increasing kindness to the members of the CPF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

junior

Enlightened
Wow, i cant believe someone would do something like this! I belong to a lot of other forums, but very rarely post anywhere else but here. I really enjoy the people here and have to say that eveytime i log in to my computer, i always check in with CFP to see whats the hap's.

Keith, i do not know you, but you got to be one special person to do what you are doing.

Now, Keith i do qualify for the thing you do so count me in, but am not sure how this whole thing works.

My most expensive light currently is a SFG2. Currently thats about all i could afford the time i bought it (2years ago)

Anyhow, just thought i say it...

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm 16 and my best light is a G2, so I qualify due to my **** poorness, but I've also given away 3 Dorcies and a PT Blast before.
If you decide to enter me, I'll be grateful, but it's a REALLY nice gesture of you and if you were in NY, I'd buy you a root beer.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Awesome Keith, really generous of you to do this. I'm *NOT* in, but wanted to thank you for this great tradition here at CPF!

daloosh

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought that no one wins. Didnt he say that each of us will be picked out by random?

Lara

Newly Enlightened
I don't qualify either, I just wanted to say that this is a very nice idea and very generous of you, Keith. Makes me feel warm and christmasy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

phoneguy

Enlightened
Well if being out of work for the last 7 weeks and having 2 kids qualifies...I am in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

ksbman

Flashaholic*
I consider 'high end' lights to be those that cost over $80.

Here's the list I have so far-

1. greenLED
2. greenlight
3. notrefined
4. Former_Mag_User
5. Mags_suk
6. thesurefire
7. vtunderground
8. BayMoe
9. BlindedByTheLite
10. Wits' End
11. Robban
12. rinali
13. PocketBeam
14. cornkid
15. junior
16. GarageBoy
17. phoneguy
18. Neg2LED
19. Kryosphinx
20. KLM
21. precision1st

If I've misread your post and left you off, please let me know. PlayboyJoeShmoe, your sig line says you have about 100 lights, so you don't qualify for this.

On Friday (morning, probably, after I get home from work) I'll post what lights I'm giving away, along with the list of names in order that they were drawn from the hat (my popcorn bowl, actually).

The first person on the list picks which light he wants and posts his choice. The second person then makes his choice from what's left and posts what he's chosen. And so on.

I will update the list to reflect what's been chosen already, but I sleep days, so don't wait on me. Just read the post ahead of yours and choose accordingly.

The process will take a few days because I won't notify you when it's your turn. You'll just have to check the thread to see when you're up. If it's been your turn for a couple days and you haven't chose yet, I will send you an e-mail and/or a PM. If I still haven't heard from you, you will be skipped over.

After you've chosen a light, send me an e-mail with your address and I'll mail your light to you.

Ho Ho Ho!

scuba

Enlightened
To see something like this happening really makes my day! Ksbman, you're my new hero!

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
put me in! im 12 here, and im in grade 6. i got no moneys, so me qualifies. i dont have any hi end flashies either

neg

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Keith,
I too would like to express my overwhelming joy in seeing the true christmas spirt and fellowship within the CPF, although I don't qualify (just threw my self way way out the door with the SE LH purchase that my wife doesnt know about yet.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) this is a wonderful expression of the CPF family atmoshpere that brought me to this forum. U DA MAN KEITH.

Doug

Saaby

Flashaholic
Hey ksb, qualified last year, don't this year. Doing this once was good, twice is great!!

greenLED

Flashaholic
'tis been a somewhat rough couple of weeks, but your generosity makes me feel blessed and special, ksbman. *Thank you!*

junior

Enlightened
i too have had a few rough weeks and just participating in this has brought me a lot of joy....

I have never entered into anything like this before.

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know this is a great forum. I know I have made some friends here. There are a lot of great people on here. I think ksbman just highlights what a great community we have.

This place lifts my spirits.