• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2: Bored, Ceramic, HA, Extras, plus Turnkey Options

fast one

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2|G2: Bored, HA, Lego Parts, plus Turnkey Option

:takeit:
I have been lucking on cpf for a month now and have decided to buy a 6p, but don't have enough post to pm. I would like to buy
#24-18650 6P-whole black - $69
#5 - Z34 lanyard/rings black- $14 turnkey
#11 - brass + McClicky twisty replacement - $20 (upgrade)
#3 - Malkoff M60W ~170 lumen warm - $55 turnkey
USPS Priority box w/confirmation, $7
Shipping insurance, $3 per order
Total: 168

The McClicky switch just lets the flashlight turn on and off by lightly pressing the switch for momentary for action, and pushing all the was to stay on versus having to turn it to stay on, I haven't owned a surefire just some other cheapies.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Re: Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2|G2: Bored, HA, Lego Parts, plus Turnkey Option

Now available, the worlds only...

Black HA C3:

2nuq73d.jpg

Polished Black HA Z2:

o949xx.jpg

Last edited:

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast

That polished Z2 looks nice!

The C3 is also drool worthy! :drool:

brunt_sp

Enlightened

I'll take :
#7 - Malkoff M30 ~235 lumen cool - $64 (alone) available

Saranic

Newly Enlightened

#08 - 18650 Z2-HA-whole black - $137 available
#11 - brass + McClicky twisty replacement - $20 (upgrade) available
#18 - AW 18650/26 black - $20 (alone) or $15 (turnkey) available
1st Class envelope w/confirmation, $4 per order
Shipping insurance, $3 per order
Total $179
:paypal:

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Search,
fast one,
Saranic,

Orders shipped!

:thanks:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

brunt_sp,

Order shipped!

dpcham

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2|G2: Bored, HA, Extras, plus Turnkey Options

ElectronGuru, I'm new to the forum and I've tried to contact you by PM but somehow I don't have permission to PM. The administrator has failed to answer my inquires so how does one get in touch with you?

Iliger

Newly Enlightened

Hi Dan,
Order received.
It is very neatly and securely packed, delivered very fast. Thanks.
But a little problem appeared. PM sent.
UPD: PM with the solution replied within a few minutes!
Excellent service!
Thank you!

Last edited:

2dark

Newly Enlightened

Hi Dan,

The C2 HA-BK just arrived today!

Very securely packaged and clearly addressed, great machining and faultless anodising. Thanks very much!

Got stung by a hefty customs charge (with a £8 handling fee) but that still couldn't wipe the smile off my face when I got it out of the packaging and fired it up - very happy with your work, and can highly recommend it to others :thumbsup:

Will be in touch soon for some more stuff when my wallet recovers. :devil:

Cheers,
2Dark

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Re: Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2|G2: Bored, HA, Extras, plus Turnkey Options

I'm new to the forum and I've tried to contact you by PM but somehow I don't have permission to PM.

Sorry about that. To many new accounts turned out to be malicious. Post three times (only two more to go) and your PMs will activate. In the mean time, send an email to either payment address shown in the Orders section of the first page.

dpcham

Newly Enlightened

Thank's ElectronGuru, but I don't see a Orders section on the first page, I'm not even sure which first page you mean. Thanks, David

dpcham

Newly Enlightened

ElectronGuru, I'm sorry to seem stupid but I don't know where the options or which first page your referring to. dpcham.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Please try here:
2keyye.jpg

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Now available:

egpy6f.jpg

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast

:devil:

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

nfetterly,
Midnighter,
DimeRazorback,

Orders shipped!

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got everything yesterday! The Mailman pulled into my driveway on Wednesday and honked for about 5 seconds, then drove straight to the mailbox to leave a note saying I missed a certified package. I was pissed when my fiance told me that lol.

Went and picked it up from the Post Office yesterday though. Thanks man!

my_gentle_cry

Newly Enlightened

Are there any chances that you can get the E1B clip to mod my E1L?