• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2: Bored, Ceramic, HA, Extras, plus Turnkey Options

Liteskr42

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2|G2: Bored, HA, Lego Parts, plus Turnkey Option

PP sent for

#21 C2Ha Gray whole as per our PM !!

brianch

Enlightened
Re: Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2|G2: Bored, HA, Lego Parts, plus Turnkey Option

#22 - 18650 C2-HA-whole gray - $134 available

:paypal:

Scattergun

Enlightened

The M3T is absolutely wonderful! Have you ever considdered doing a turbohead in HA-Black? I´d die for a KT1 in HA-black!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

The M3T is absolutely wonderful! Have you ever considdered doing a turbohead in HA-Black? I´d die for a KT1 in HA-black!

We've studied the idea. The challenge is that KT1 reflectors are built into parts of the head that would need to be subjected to the fully submerged stripping and HA process. That doesn't leave a lot of options.

On the other hand, if our new ceramic process works out, that would be more doable, if less traditional:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/255493

dtp

Newly Enlightened

How do i buy the surefire6P blue/silver/red "patriotic spirit" flashlight you have shown here? I WANT ONE!!!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

brianch,
Liteskr42,
Alberta-Blue,
ledplumber,

Orders shipped!

:thanks:

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast

If there is someone interested in part out the 6P Patriotic, Im interested only in its body. ;)

Thanks
Dioni

Winx

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: for:

#6 - 18650 C2-HA-whole black - $148 (twisty)
#13 - brass + McClicky twisty replacement - $20 (upgrade) with GID pink boot

Thanks again!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

bdusseau,
Winx,

Orders shipped!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Paulinski,

Order shipped!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Ready to ship:

Bored C2-HA
Bored C2-HA-LE
Bored C2-HA-BK
Bored 6P-BK
Bored 9P-BK
SS bezel ring upgrades
Malkoff drop-ins
AW Batteries
PL-1 Lanyard

digitaldave

Newly Enlightened

:takeit:

#25 - 18650 6P-whole black - $89 (clicky)
#3 - Malkoff M60L ~140 lumen cool $55 (turnkey)
#15 - brass + McClicky twisty replacement - $20 (upgrade)
#3 - G series host - black - $15 (G2 black plastic tailcap to hold McClicky)
Worldwide - USPS Priority box, $15
Shipping insurance, $3

Total: $197

I'll send paypal payment once I've got clarification of a question: I assume the McClicky can be installed by me in my own G2 tailcap?

EDIT: is it possible to buy a black G2 tailcap already modded, in case I want to keep my original twisty one intact?

Thanks,

Dave.

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

I assume the McClicky can be installed by me in my own G2 tailcap?

is it possible to buy a black G2 tailcap already modded, in case I want to keep my original twisty one intact?

There are variety of available host/shells, including black G2 here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/248609

Purchased at the same time (kit + G2 or other host), we will install it for you.
Instructions for self installation are located at the bottom of the same post.
In this case, just add this line to your above post and adjust your total before sending payment:

#3 - G series host - black - $15

Last edited:

sskyy

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2|G2: Bored, HA, Extras, plus Turnkey Options

:takeit:
CPF: sskyy
#26 - 18650 6P-whole black - $89 (clicky)
Worldwide - 1st Class envelope
Total: $97
Thanks

Last edited:

737mech

Enlightened

-#25 6P host (clicky) $89

-#12 SS protective bezel ring $16

-#7 M30W drop in for 6P $59

-#21 18650/26 AW cell $15

-#6 Z34 lanyard $14

-USPS priority box with insurance $10

-4% PayPal fee

$211.12 Total
:twothumbs:paypal:

andyfrasier

Enlightened

My first post here, I'm really impressed with your work to say the very least. I would like to grab two of everything! For now I would like to purchase a "Surefire C2 HA LE Gray & Black". I see there is one still available, how do secure it? Just paypal the $ and post the txn id?

I didn't notice any drop ins still available. Should I just get one from the web, or can you put one in as well? I'm looking for the brightest warm flood light that is suitable for the C2 host/battery configuration.

Couldn't find a way to send PM's. So if you can contact me directly to work out the details of the order.

DM51

Flashaholic

Welcome to CPF, Andy.

You will be able to send PMs after you have made 3 posts here.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

I would like to purchase a "Surefire C2 HA LE Gray & Black". I see there is one still available, how do secure it? Just paypal the $ and post the txn id?

I've placed your name on it, so no need to rush through the payment process.

Scroll down the first post on page 1, to the Ordering section. Review all the steps before replying to this post again, pasting in the lines you want (ie, light + drop in + battery), add lines for postage, etc. Then send payment as shown.

We prefer you not post the payment ID. Put your CPF ID in the payment notes.

I didn't notice any drop ins still available. Should I just get one from the web, or can you put one in as well? I'm looking for the brightest warm flood light that is suitable for the C2 host/battery configuration.

An ideal drop in for an 18650 equipment C2 is a Malkoff M30W. This provides over 200 lumens of continuous output, for over 100 minutes. Normally, you'd just scroll down in Post 1 to the Turnkey section, but we sold out over the weekend.

I'm ordering more, so you are welcome to wait or order the C2 empty and search for other options/sources.

Couldn't find a way to send PM's. So if you can contact me directly to work out the details of the order.

As DM notes (thanks!), new members need to make a few posts before PMs are turned on.
In the mean time, send an email to one of the payment addresses shown in the Ordering section.

:welcome:

Dan

andyfrasier

Enlightened

Thanks mate! Working out how to purchase things from these forums feels like the first few steps on a slippery slope... Thanks for the responses, I will send email through now.