DFW Texas summer Flashapalooza 2010 It's On!! **Pics added post #2**

windstrings

Flashlight Enthusiast
It takes photobucket a little time to fix the links. If it doesn't fix itself, you can delete the pics from photobucket, and when you re-upload them, there is a preferences tab that you can set the maximum to < X 800. Great cell phone pics! I need to move up to the new age and get a real media phone!

that was from the HTC incredible... the camera is not too shabby......

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
that was from the HTC incredible... the camera is not too shabby......

Nice! I wish I would have seen it! I am getting Sprint's version, the HTC EVO 4G, but I have to wait till June 4th for the release. I've been on the waiting list. Do you like it? PM me, I'm getting way off topic!!

Did you other guys get your ZEBRALIGHTS today? I've got mine clipped to my pocket at work tonight. I need to get a pair of AW 14500's to see it's true potential, only running Alkaline now.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cree LED Revolution Blog Texas CandlePowerForum meetup

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to show you the word is getting out and people are watching! Check out the latest blog post at Cree LED Revolution about the DFW Texas CandlePowerForum gathering.

A few of you guys are pictured!lovecpf

Cree LED Revolution Blog Texas CandlePowerForum meetup
(link below)

Texas CandlePowerForum meetup gives flashlight fans a chance to take online conversations offline

Main blog here
CreeLEDRevolution blog

Thanks again Cree, CreeLEDRevolution.com, and especially Ginny Skalski!

Last edited:

Hugo2x

Newly Enlightened
Re: Cree LED Revolution Blog Texas CandlePowerForum meetup

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to show you the word is getting out and people are watching! Check out the latest blog post at Cree LED Revolution about the DFW Texas CandlePowerForum gathering.
A few of you guys are pictured!lovecpf

That's great! lol, I feel famous

KevinMassey

Newly Enlightened
Hey Aircraft800 I'm from LPF, and I'm tryin to put together a Texas meet in late July, or August. Would you be interested in co-hosting a laser/flashlight meet with us? Please email me back at [email protected] instead of replying in this thread, or in private messages. I haven't quite figured out how to use this forum yet.

SenKat

Enlightened
Well, POO ! Looks like I am a few months late again...geesh...perhaps I should be called, "Rip Van SenKat" ?

Any interest in a meet a little further South ? :twothumbs

San Antonio - Austin - or even, San Antonio would be great !:ohgeez:

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Aircraft800 I'm from LPF, and I'm tryin to put together a Texas meet in late July, or August. Would you be interested in co-hosting a laser/flashlight meet with us? Please email me back at [email protected] instead of replying in this thread, or in private messages. I haven't quite figured out how to use this forum yet.

Sounds like a plan, Email inbound.

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened

I'll be gone in July, and missed this last meet...so could you make it in August?

:)

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be gone in July, and missed this last meet...so could you make it in August?

:)

O.K. It looks like August 14th. I know it's a little early, but we are going to try a EDC GTG, so we'll be there, the folks at Laser Pointer Forums, and a group from BladeForums.

I'll definitely need some help if anyone is a active member at Blade Forums, I can't possibly monitor another thread!

More details to follow......

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
O.K. It looks like August 14th. I know it's a little early, but we are going to try a EDC GTG, so we'll be there, the folks at Laser Pointer Forums, and a group from BladeForums.

I'll definitely need some help if anyone is a active member at Blade Forums, I can't possibly monitor another thread!

More details to follow......
I double checked this time and Aug 14th should be fine for me. Man this is going to be huge.:eek::thumbsup:

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Summer is always too busy for me. I'll have to try for October when it cools down a bit, and the kids are back in school.

Great to see more new local members!!