Discontinued flashlight that you love

Nichia!

Banned
Egaletac d25c Titanium 2015 version with nichia 219b

One of the best EDC lights ever made but with ugly clip and very bad quality screws

Mr. LED

Enlightened
Always liked the idea of the SC32.

There are still 3 cool white SC32s available through Amazon here in Aus, but for crazy money. In a place were the S1 Baton can be had for pretty much half that price it's not worth it.

Pity, though, had it been cheaper I'd have settled for the cool white.

NKON has them in stock now, last batch ever produced, as they are discontinued now.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
HEAR! HEAR!

5QwnYse.jpg

Gotta love that PK/4Sevens collaboration!

Burgess

Flashaholic
Much Respect for the
Olight i3S EOS (1xAAA) mini flashlight !

3 modes ( 0.5L , 20L , and 80L )
using Cree XP-G2 emitter
Twisty interface, including hidden Strobe mode.

Total SHAME it's been Discontinued.

:sigh:
_

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
All of the lights I own are discontinued or are limited run (except for the TH20). They are all my favorite.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Currently my favorite light is the Fenix TK76. I was able to pick up a like-new used one last year along with a runtime extension and I have to say it is an amazing light. Having basically three different lights built into one is awesome. My regret with it is waiting so long to buy one and not getting it when it came out.

Mr. LED

Enlightened
Surefire C2, I've been looking for a unmodified, preferably new, for quite some time.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I bought some naked Yujis for use in minimags and for a 3P application (ie a Yuji in a P60 used in a 3 volt SolarForce light) and preferred the cooler version for what seemed a brighter output.

But for the C01 I really really really liked the warm Yuji in that.
Apparently one has to purchase Yuji's in lots of 1000 so it seems Sofirm bought a lot of cool and a lot of warm. It was a limited run. Perhaps if enough folks shout loud enough they'll do another batch.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Surefire C2, I've been looking for a unmodified, preferably new, for quite some time.

My very first, serious EDC/Tactical light. Got the one with a black finish. That was practically a lifetime ago. At least feels like it. Got it in a storage box with a stock P61 lamp in it. I didn't baby it, but didn't abuse it either. Probably should have just stuck with that one for most of the last two decades until 500 lumen LED lights became the norm.

cyclesport

Enlightened
I might have missed it...reading the last 2/3 years of this thread's posts, but am more than a little surprised no one has mentioned ZL's SC52w/L2w.

1 X AA/14500 lights are my favorite format, and when my several year old SC52w finally crapped out from being dropped too many times, I have missed it's versatility, size, output, and UI more than any light before! I got the SC53c to replace it and although it too is really great, I do miss the extra lumens on high when needed w/14500 power.

I have many other ZL's so no great sacrifice, but I sure wish ZL would go back to supporting a small/light-weight 1 X AA/14500 combo format again...the old SC52's in neutral were my favorite EDC lights by far.

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to say Inova X5 but just to be sure I did a little bit of checking, at least in the UV version it seems to still be around!

Maybe then the Surefire L1 with the red LED. That was one awesome light for what it did. On low you got a runtime of 90 hours on 1xCR123A primary! At least that was the case for the version of the L1 that I had, there were different versions with different specs.

I gave both away as gifts, but in my experience recipients of such gifts neither appreciate them nor keep them in good working order.

I guess I was smart enough to hang on to my McGizmo Ti-PD-S, and to my ARC GS UV, both of which are still amazing and I would probably never forgive myself if I lost them in some way.

Discontinued yes, unappreciated, no.