Driver board list / regulator board list.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've just added a 17+ option in the mode selection menu, to bring up just the drivers with three groups and 17-20 modes. It made a search I was doing a little easier, and it makes me wonder what else could be similarly tweaked.

Let me extend my sincere thanks and appreciation for you taking the time and effort to put this together :)

:goodjob:

It has made finding desired drivers so much easier.. sort by price, sort by LED, sort by source.. that's awesome!

brted

Enlightened
I recently got some 4x7135 drivers from Kai Domain. They say it is a 1560mAh driver in the description, but it is a 1400mA driver. It is 5 modes by default but can be modified to 3 modes: Low, Medium, and High by bridging two legs of the microcontroller. This seems *very* similar to the Shiningbeam driver which comes with those legs already bridged. Only downside is you have to buy 5 of them. No detectable PWM. Mode is memorized after 2 seconds on. Modes are 2%, 28%, and 100%. Perfect for a Cree XP-G. The name on the back is NANJG 101-AK-A1.

ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=11218

I should also mention this driver at KD as well, which is similar to shiningbeam's 2.8A driver. It is 8x7135 and has stars on the back for mode group selection. Great driver for P7, MC-E, or XM-L LED's. It says NANJG 105 on the back.

ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=10995

Last edited:

fl11

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys!
I have an old (~10 years old) canister based diving light. It has 5pcs 5mm unknown LEDs, the battery packs are deprecated. So I would like to renew the lights. I found the CREE XHP50.2 (6V, j2) LEDs that fix for my requirements. I would like to drive them with 700mA current and a forward voltage is 28.3V. So guys, could you please recommend me a suitable driver for that task? The new battery pack will be 8 pcs of 18650, (4×2) that is a suitable size for the canister.
Thank you!

DIWdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Just a suggestion: Notice that you are the first to post in this thread in over nine years. This question would fare much better in a new thread in the Home Made and Modified forum.