EagleTac Clicky Ti

gunga

Flashaholic
I did no filling. Just tape on the back to seal the rear and hold the trit. My trits do stick out the back a touch but it does not interfere with anything. They don't stick out the front at all. You can use the 1.4x3.5mm trits if you are worried but they are dimmer.

D25C = can fit 5mm trit
D25A = can fit 3.5-4mm trit

Note, it might be possible that some samples have smaller slots? The slot is deep enough that none of my 5mm trit protrudes out the front.

Last edited:

JoeSW

Newly Enlightened
FYI...Eagletac previously told me:

CW = 6500
NW = 4500

I finally received my first titanium eagletac! The color temperature of the neutral white XP-G LED turns out to be really nice! Definitely warmer than my nitecore XM-L2 flashlights, but not yellow warm. I love it! The output using CR123s is very little compared to my MH-20 but it's plenty of light for a small EDC. Definitely a good purchase!

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
ET-25C-Ti.html
My ET 25C annodized - came out a nice variety of colors:

http://www.2shared.com/photo/ITLzqGxd/ET-25C-Ti.html
ET-25C-Ti.html

ET-25C-Ti.jpg
ET-25C-Ti.jpg

Last edited:

thehollowhands

Newly Enlightened
Hello! I fell in love with the D25C Ti as soon as I saw it. Woe be to me!

I need some help please.

I've an option between the 2014 XP-G2 and the 2014 XML-HI.
Any thoughts on how they compare?

I understand that the XML has more output, and a floodier beam.
And the XP-G2 has a lower output, with more throw.

Is that all to it, or am I oversimplifying things?

I'm avoiding the 2015 version because I prefer the cleaner look on the 2014.
Unless there are compelling reasons not to.

I'm new here, and new to the hobby.
Thank you for reading and any help is greatly appreciated!

MaxStatic

Newly Enlightened
I'm new to the ET clicky party but in the last month I acquired:

2015 D25C Ti XM-L V5
2014 D25A Ti XP-G2
2014 D25C Nichia 219
2014 D25A Nichia 219
2015 D25A Ti XM-L

and before this I didn't even like reverse clickies....

the Nichia is the perfect walk around a dark house light and I have them all more or less set up the same, moonlight mode, head tightened during the day, loose at night. The A's are being EDCed and the C's hang around the house. A's using eneloops and the C's 123 primaries.

love these lil suckers!

recDNA

Flashaholic
I'm new to the ET clicky party but in the last month I acquired:

2015 D25C Ti XM-L V5
2014 D25A Ti XP-G2
2014 D25C Nichia 219
2014 D25A Nichia 219
2015 D25A Ti XM-L

and before this I didn't even like reverse clickies....

the Nichia is the perfect walk around a dark house light and I have them all more or less set up the same, moonlight mode, head tightened during the day, loose at night. The A's are being EDCed and the C's hang around the house. A's using eneloops and the C's 123 primaries.

love these lil suckers!
Where did you get the titanium D25A with 219b? I find the C version all over the place but not the A version that I prefer.

MaxStatic

Newly Enlightened
Where did you get the titanium D25A with 219b? I find the C version all over the place but not the A version that I prefer.

the two Nichia that I have are aluminum. I have three Ti's and a pair of black aluminum.

MaxStatic

Newly Enlightened
Ugh. Too bad.

Send ET a request. Actually, I seem to remember seeing something that they would out whatever LED you wanted in a light among some choices. Can remember where I saw that and can't find it now. Might be worth asking if you're that into it.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I went to their website and there was a drop down menu for led but the only choice was xpl hi. To be honest I was hoping to find the 2014 version. They were selling incredibly cheap like 40 bucks. By the time I noticed all they had was the C version.

MaxStatic

Newly Enlightened
That's how I got both Nichia, on close out for like $30. Also grabbed the xp-g Ti A at same place, was there last one. Happy hunting.

I went to their website and there was a drop down menu for led but the only choice was xpl hi. To be honest I was hoping to find the 2014 version. They were selling incredibly cheap like 40 bucks. By the time I noticed all they had was the C version.

light-modder

Enlightened
recDNA, if you can find an aluminum version with Nichia, still difficult maybe, you might be able to swap the light engine.

MaxStatic

Newly Enlightened
The aluminum is a little lighter and disapates heat a little better. There is a slight variation to the body but otherwise pretty much the same on the C version. AA version head is a little different from Ti to aluminum.

Is the aluminum version built different than the ti?

recDNA

Flashaholic
The aluminum version is cheaper and more practical but I have other Nichia lights that are practical. I just like the AA titanium version because it's pretty. I already have the C version but the AA is more comfortable to hold. There was a used one for sale here a week ago but I missed out waiting for price to drop