Ever forgot you ordered something?

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL ... A package turned up from Hong Kong yesturday containing 2 x Panansonic 18650s and 2 x King Kong 26650

The order was placed way back in Feburary, no wonder I forgot :ironic:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot to mention that I once purposefully forgot about my M1X that was sent in for repair. It took so long (6 months) and no one replied to me e-mails, so I decided to consider it lost. The surprise wasn't that good, though, as it worked the same as before :ironic:

LGT

Enlightened
:drunk:Only when this happens. I'll check my e-mail the next day to find a "your order has been confirmed." Oh boy, what did I order now? Canceled a few, kept some. Seems like the more beers I consume, the more expensive the light.

Last edited:

Smokescreen

Newly Enlightened
I wish I could forget about that HDS I ordered back in the beginning of Feb. so it would be a pleasant surprise when it got here... I'm just having a hard time forgetting though. I'm too excited. I have resorted to buying other lights and working on some of the ones I have in an attempt to forget. I have already built up 2 Surefire lego projects trying to forget as well. Trying to forget is getting expensive. LMAO

LGT

Enlightened
I wish I could forget about that HDS I ordered back in the beginning of Feb. so it would be a pleasant surprise when it got here... I'm just having a hard time forgetting though. I'm too excited. I have resorted to buying other lights and working on some of the ones I have in an attempt to forget. I have already built up 2 Surefire lego projects trying to forget as well. Trying to forget is getting expensive. LMAO
I've read different reasons about why there is such a long delay. Try to remain patient. When you finally get this light, you'll be impressed. Though I think the extended wait is ridiculous.

lightliker

Newly Enlightened
Yes, a SWM T60CS, ordered at januari 10 this year...:hitit:
After mailing with HKE they can't help me finding out where the package is lost and hongkongpost does neither.....:shakehead
Nice and friendly mails but big money paid and no flashlight nor info back :candle:

Next flashlight will be ordered in Europe, I'm done with waiting at packages that are send without any form of control or tracking...
Imagine driving with your eyes closed and trusting that you will reach your destination without hitting other cars or the fences on the highway, still many people get away with this way of shipping :confused: