FCW-3 Flashaholics Camping Weekend!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthouse one - Thanks, I did a lot of research before choosing it. I expect it to be a great choice, but no matter where we are, I'm sure we will all enjoy ourselves. Hickory Run is possibly the perfect location, but since we were there twice already, I figured a change might be nice. And yes, the weather should be perfect, based on the averages for that time of year.

Stan671

Enlightened
SUPER !!! FCW 2 was so much fun last year!!

Put me down for four people in two tents. Ready to sent the $40 ASAP.
:paypal:

Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated official reservations list for the campout. If your name is on this list it means I have received your payment, and you have a reserved spot for the campout. I'll continue to update this list in new posts throughtout this thread.

:caution: Remember the sight can hold up to 40 people, but the ground space will be maxed out at roughly 15 tents, so if you want to go sign up soon!

I'm going to be staying with JimmyM, so that frees up another tent spot.

KartRacer31 - 1
JimmyM - 1
AnimalHousePA - 1
TOOCOOL - 1
lasercrazy - 2
Lighthouse one - 3 / 2 tents
Stan671 - 4 / 2 tents

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated official reservations list for the campout. If your name is on this list it means I have received your payment, and you have a reserved spot for the campout. I'll continue to update this list in new posts throughtout this thread.

:caution: Remember the sight can hold up to 40 people, but the ground space will be maxed out at roughly 15 tents, so if you want to go sign up soon!

KartRacer31 - 1
JimmyM - 1
AnimalHousePA - 1
TOOCOOL - 1
lasercrazy - 2
Stan671 - 4 / 2 tents
Data - 4 / 1 tent

PC6uru

Newly Enlightened
I have a new addition to my family, i was wondering if she is able to come. It is a little JUG puppy. She is small and friendly. If anyone has a problem with it or animals are not allowed let me know please. Last year was so much fun I hope i can make it again this year.

I will wait to hear back about it before putting in my reservation. Thanks

-Chad

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good question. I have a dog that I usually take camping with me. He's a black lab/golden retreiver mix. Very passive, very good with puppies, kids, people with bacon in thier pockets, etc. As Caesar Milan would say, "He's a pretty well adjusted dog".
If anyone has an issue with dogs I have no problem leaving him at home. But since the subject was brought up, I thought I'd chime in too.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, I'm sorry to say that no pets are allowed over night at Jenny Jump State Forest. I wish they were, I would love to take my Shepard mixed mutts along too. My experiences with looking for campgrounds that allow pets haven't turned up any good locations. The few campgrounds that do allow pets restrict the pets (and the people camping with them) to specific areas, and they are usually not the greatest spots, leaving us in an area which would not be condusive to the best flashaholic experience. :(

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, I'm sorry to say that no pets are allowed over night at Jenny Jump State Forest. I wish they were, I would love to take my Shepard mixed mutts along too. My experiences with looking for campgrounds that allow pets haven't turned up any good locations. The few campgrounds that do allow pets restrict the pets (and the people camping with them) to specific areas, and they are usually not the greatest spots, leaving us in an area which would not be condusive to the best flashaholic experience. :(
That's cool. Thanks for checking.

PC6uru

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for looking into that. I need to find out if I can find a puppy sitter and if so (likely i can) I would like to sign up for 2 ppl in one tent.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

KartRacer31 - 1 / with JimmyM
JimmyM - 1 / 1 pop-up
AnimalHousePA - 1 / 1 tent
TOOCOOL - 5 / 1 tent
lasercrazy - 2 / 1 tent
Stan671 - 4 / 2 tents
Data - 4 / 1 tent
PC6uru - 2 / 1 tent

TOB9595

Enlightened
Tim, I'll be coming..so put me on the list. I've been off line here for a LOOOOOng time..
:)
Tom

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

JimmyM - 1 / 1 pop-up
TOOCOOL - 5 / 1 tent
lasercrazy - 2 / 1 tent - (get $ at PF10)
Stan671 - 4 / 2 tents
Data - 4 / 1 tent - (get $ at PF10)
PC6uru - 2 / 1 tent
TOB9595 - 1 / 1 tent - (get $ at PF10)

Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

JimmyM - 1 / 1 pop-up
TOOCOOL - 5 / 1 tent
Stan671 - 4 / 2 tents
PC6uru - 2 / 1 tent
senecaripple - 2 / 1 tent - (get $ at PF10)

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast

JimmyM - 1 / 1 pop-up
TOOCOOL - 5 / 1 tent
Stan671 - 4 / 2 tents
PC6uru - 2 / 1 tent
senecaripple - 2 / 1 tent - (get $ at PF10)

there's always the car. i've yet to pitch a tent at these campouts, just incase phoebe came a knockin' I can make a bee run out of there. or a bear or lizard man came for a visit.

Scottiver

Enlightened
No dogs and no alcohol. New Jersey sounds like a bad place to be a camper.
Here in California i've only heard of two places that don't allow alcohol and one that doesn't allow dogs.
All the state parks and national parks allow both as far as I know including Yosemite.
Oh well, have fun everybody!

Last edited: