FCW-8 Flashaholics Camping Weekend! NJ, PA, NY + AREA on 6/2/11 - 6/5/11

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tim,

Count me in +1. We will join you Friday evening after work.

Hi Mark, great!
I guess you are bringing your gal just incase you drop one of your lights down the sewer again. :D Glad you guys can make it too!

Stan671

Enlightened
It would truely be a shame if this tradition faded from lack of interest.

I think that many people are holding off committing until the last minute becuase they want to see what the weather is going to be like.

Maybe we should establish another RSVP called "Definitely interested but cannot commit yet", so we have some way of seeing what the interest level is and possible turnout figures.

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
no, dont cancel these camp outs. We're going to try and make it. Just heidi wont know for another couple of weeks if she is available. She's really busy with her planning for her college reunion the week after.
I asked a teacher friend but she rather go in july. I'll try to ask her in a week or so later.
Ask heather. She expressed an interest last month at the cpf. Her son is a boy scout. The camping could earn him a badge.
Pm scott to remind him and heather.
I will remind heidi and my teacher friend.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
If Scott and Heather and kids want to come....I will offer up my new 9' x9' never used tent for their use if they don't have one. They will need everything else...If you read this Scott..let me know. I'll bring an extra tent for myself just in case.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking of coming for the first time, but I won't be able to commit until closer to the event.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
One month to go! I'm definitely getting anxious. I've got some new camping stuff to try out and a few flashlights that need a really dark field!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Tim I really want to come but I may not be able to stay for more than a night, sending you a PM

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is great, I'm really happy to see some more interest in the trip.:D I hope all of you guys can make it!:thumbsup:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, here is the official reservations list for the FCW-8 campout as of 5-6-11.
If your name is on this list in GREEN it means I have received your payment, and you have a reserved spot for the campout.

Please PM me for either my snail mail address or my pay pal address to send payment.

ALSO - WHEN YOU SEND THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL, PLEASE USE THE "GIFT" OPTION, SO THAT PAYPAL DOES NOT TAKE OUT ANY FEES, AND I GET THE FULL AMOUNT. THANKS

I'll continue to update this list in new posts throughtout this thread.

:caution: OK just about 1 month to go!
Avoid the rush, send me the money now. :D

--PAID--
KartRacer31 - 2
Lighthouse one -1
Stan671 - 2

--waiting for confirmation or payment--
carrot
mrichelo -2
senecaripple - 2
toocool
blah9
nein166 - 2
and everyone else :candle:

Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, here is the official reservations list for the FCW-8 campout as of 5-8-11.
If your name is on this list in GREEN it means I have received your payment, and you have a reserved spot for the campout.

Please PM me for either my snail mail address or my pay pal address to send payment.

ALSO - WHEN YOU SEND THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL, PLEASE USE THE "GIFT" OPTION, SO THAT PAYPAL DOES NOT TAKE OUT ANY FEES, AND I GET THE FULL AMOUNT. THANKS

I'll continue to update this list in new posts throughtout this thread.

:caution: OK just about 1 month to go!
Avoid the rush, send me the money now. :D

--PAID--
KartRacer31 - 2
Lighthouse one -1
Stan671 - 2
nein166 -2

--waiting for confirmation or payment--
carrot
mrichelo -2
senecaripple - 2
toocool
blah9
and everyone else :candle:

Last edited:

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought a 10x10 pop up canopy. Now there's no excuse for not coming! If 3 more members would get one....we could keep the whole place under roof if it rains! Man, do need a vacation.....

carrot

Flashaholic
Tim, as soon as my supervisor approves the time off I will send you Paypal. What is your address again?