FCW-8 Flashaholics Camping Weekend! NJ, PA, NY + AREA on 6/2/11 - 6/5/11

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went camping this past weekend at Bass River State Park in NJ and stayed in cabins right on the lake. We had a nice time there, and it really got me into the camping mood. :)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tim,

If I can switch days off with someone at work, I might be coming for Saturday into Sunday.
Been wanting to check out the new location. Will be camping out in my Murano as usual :)

I'll let you know soon.
Ray

Hey, anyone know of a good type of vest with lots of pockets ?
I want to carry a bunch of lights if we go on a night hike :)

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tim,

If I can switch days off with someone at work, I might be coming for Saturday into Sunday.
Been wanting to check out the new location. Will be camping out in my Murano as usual :)

I'll let you know soon.
Ray

Hey, anyone know of a good type of vest with lots of pockets ?
I want to carry a bunch of lights if we go on a night hike :)

Hi Ray, Hey it would be great if you can make it, and this location will work great for sleeping in your Murano!

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Avoid the rush, send me the money now. :D
LOL!

Too late... can't get in. These flashaholics are animals I tell ya'!

Well, once again, I don't know if I can make it. Trying for late afternoon/early evening Saturday.

I was planning on doing a repeat of FCW-7, and pay just to support the event even if I don't get there... until tonight's $130 seatbelt ticket. :sick2:

Frickin' NYC. :xyxgun:

I'll make ya' a deal. If I pay but don't make it there again, would you hang up a banner that says "Bimmerboy - Official Sponsor of Flashaholics Camping Weekend"?

Just kidding. :D I'm gonna' try to be there!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL!

Too late... can't get in. These flashaholics are animals I tell ya'!

Well, once again, I don't know if I can make it. Trying for late afternoon/early evening Saturday.

I was planning on doing a repeat of FCW-7, and pay just to support the event even if I don't get there... until tonight's $130 seatbelt ticket. :sick2:

Frickin' NYC. :xyxgun:

I'll make ya' a deal. If I pay but don't make it there again, would you hang up a banner that says "Bimmerboy - Official Sponsor of Flashaholics Camping Weekend"?

Just kidding. :D I'm gonna' try to be there!

Hey man bummer about the ticket, but come on... seatbelt! At least tell me it was a speeding ticket for doing 200MPH in that Bimmer! (down hill of course) :devil:

Well I hope you can make it man, but if not I'll be happy to put up that banner!

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know, right?! Totally lame. And for that money, it shoulda' been for doing donuts in Times Square!

As long as you're not an underwriter, I look forward to partaking in various driving stories around the campfire. :devil:

Hope to see ya'll there!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did I mention that it will be a new moon (very dark out) on Wednesday night (6-1-11), the night before we get there! It is going to be a super dark weekend of camping... or is it will all of our flashlights? :)

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
I set up my canopy today for a test run. Easy as pie. I don't want to hear any back outs for a little rain! We'll be there a few days...don't sweat it! I actually got a different one..it's from Lowes. 8x10- sets up nice..goes up high enough to put it over the fire! If we keep the fire down to a medium roar.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I set up my canopy today for a test run. Easy as pie. I don't want to hear any back outs for a little rain! We'll be there a few days...don't sweat it! I actually got a different one..it's from Lowes. 8x10- sets up nice..goes up high enough to put it over the fire! If we keep the fire down to a medium roar.

Hi Bill, that canopy sounds great! Thanks in advance for bringing it, but hopefully we will not need it. :)

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, here is the official reservations list for the FCW-8 campout as of 5-28-11.
If your name is on this list in GREEN it means I have received your payment, and you have a reserved spot for the campout.

Please PM me for either my snail mail address or my pay pal address to send payment.

ALSO - WHEN YOU SEND THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL, PLEASE USE THE "GIFT" OPTION, SO THAT PAYPAL DOES NOT TAKE OUT ANY FEES, AND I GET THE FULL AMOUNT. THANKS

I'll continue to update this list in new posts throughtout this thread.

:caution: OK less than a week to go!
Avoid the rush, send me the money now. :D

--PAID--
KartRacer31 - 2
Lighthouse one -1
Stan671 - 2
nein166 -2
carrot -2

--waiting for confirmation or payment--
mrichelo -2
senecaripple - 2
toocool
blah9
and everyone else :candle:

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
I can't wait! FCW is always a blast and we'll be bringing plenty of food as usual. Looking forward to seeing everyone and sitting around the fire burning stuff.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Allright Toocool!

Tim, send me the info as well :)