• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Feeler: Ti Surefire pocketclips

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire pocketclips lengths

From what I could measure with my calipers that i generally use as an adjustable wrench I got some thing in the ball park of 1.45" on the "standard" clip seen on an L1

and one the bezel down clip seen attached to an E1B body I got 1.6" seen here

I apologize for the poor pictures quality as usual. One day I'll buy a good camera... after I have all the SF lights I want :crackup:

Will the E1B clip fit in a standard E-series body? I imagine the body would stick out of your pocket a bit, but it would be interesting to know.

gallonoffuel

Enlightened
I would take a P clip, but I'd prefer bezel-up so I can switch tailcaps when needed. I would consider a bezel-down I suppose.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
With a Malkoff Drop-in my 6P and 3P Parts have to be worn bezel down. Bezel up the added weight of the malkoff makes them fall out easily. In fact, my E1e with M30 (EtoC adaptor). Wouldn't stay in the pockets for more than a minute. I just ended up removing the stock clip from the E1e.

Color: Black, silver, and crome.:D

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Hey guys,

Sorry for not replying sooner, I got side-tracked working on the Mini-Chimera clip for Sabrewolf. Anyway, I believe I'll get these blanked out at a 2" length so I can offer long, short or in between. These will fit between an E series tailcap and body, and will have a lanyard loop opposite the clip like pictured earlier. I'll try to get it drawn up and off to the shop tonight, let you know when I get an ETA.

~Chip

gsxrac

Enlightened
Hey guys,

Sorry for not replying sooner, I got side-tracked working on the Mini-Chimera clip for Sabrewolf. Anyway, I believe I'll get these blanked out at a 2" length so I can offer long, short or in between. These will fit between an E series tailcap and body, and will have a lanyard loop opposite the clip like pictured earlier. I'll try to get it drawn up and off to the shop tonight, let you know when I get an ETA.

~Chip
Hey this sounds very interesting! But one thing. If the lanyard hole were directly opposite the pocket clip wouldnt the light tend to rub holes and rip pockets? Maybe the lanyard hole should be on the side? :thinking: