• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Feeler: Ti Surefire pocketclips

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
:poke::poke:...as in "Could everybody who was so interested in these please come over to the sales thread and purchase the clips that I produced at your request?"

Seriously guys, not a single one of the interested parties here in this thread has purchased one yet:thinking:. Now, I abhor prepays and have always footed the initial cost for all the runs of pocketclips, but if things continue like this that may have to change.

~Chip

soup_monger

Newly Enlightened
:poke::poke:...as in "Could everybody who was so interested in these please come over to the sales thread and purchase the clips that I produced at your request?"

Seriously guys, not a single one of the interested parties here in this thread has purchased one yet:thinking:. Now, I abhor prepays and have always footed the initial cost for all the runs of pocketclips, but if things continue like this that may have to change.

~Chip

They won't work for me Chip.

If I unscrew my tailcap at all... the switch will not engage the light.

I had hoped for a clip with a double bend that utilised the Surefire slot in the body.

They look like well made clips though.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Signals must of been very crossed here!

You made the design I wanted for the 6P in E series size. If the circle were bigger around then it would go well on a 6P tail so you could carry it bezel down. I don't think what you made can be used on an E series because it interrupts the negative path.

When you were talking about E series clips I thought you were going to make a Ti clip that utilized the stock Surefire clip connection point.

Man this really sucks! How many of these did you make.:( Can you perhaps make them into something else or are they unsalvageable?
I still want a Ti bezel down 6P clip.

Last edited: