• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Final edition three stage Aeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
It won't be updated, Enrique just made that clear in his post. I don't mind the current LED, it's a very nice beam and tint, one of the things I love about my Aeon.

I understood his post, I was just stating my opinion.

odog83

Newly Enlightened
I´m absolutely in! Im looking for an Aeon since a couple of weeks, and this seems to be a nice possibility to get one. And with a three level output it would be just perfect! I hope that this project will be realized...

Child of Rawls

Newly Enlightened
Keep watching the site. If we hit the 74 mark (Enrique needs 75, and I am obviously a go) by mid-July this will happen. If we reach that mark, I will announce information on what to do next.

If you could, comment on the post with an "I'm in" or some other similar phrase that way I don't double count folks here and there. Thanks. Here is the post:

http://www.everydaycommentary.com/2012/06/aeon-final-edition-sign-ups.html

All you have to do is log in with a Google account and comment. If you don't have a Google account it takes about 5 seconds to get one.

Let's hope this happens. I love that little booger and a three stage version would be my absolute dream light.

fyrstormer

Banned
A 3-mode Aeon sounds good, but personally I'd prefer the three settings to be spaced so the high mode is a bit higher than the 2-speed, and the low mode is a bit lower than the 2-speed. I don't really have any use for less than 1 lumen in my daily life.

exquzmwa

Enlightened
A 3-mode Aeon sounds good, but personally I'd prefer the three settings to be spaced so the high mode is a bit higher than the 2-speed, and the low mode is a bit lower than the 2-speed. I don't really have any use for less than 1 lumen in my daily life.

Agreed!

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Democracy can get messy. I can't agree. Ultra-low is what I use most often, and if I had this on my keys, I might leave the HDS at home now and then. Personally, I think ultra-low would transform the Aeon from a great keychain/backup light to a near-perfect EDC light.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gottawearshades got it right in that 'democracy can be messy'. The three stages (or levels, modes, settings; this is decidedly not a bicycle. ;) ) will be spaced in a reasonable manner that's practical - past that there's not much that I can say. Beamshots and details therein will be posted once this actually comes to fruition and well before the run happens.

mossyoak: ETA will be determined before the run happens, it's too early to make any estimates right now, but all those sorts of details will be available before the run commences.

bmstrong: The Aeon is knurled and that's a major feature of the light. It will very likely be CP2 in order to maintain that.

Thanks folks.

Enrique

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like ultralow too. Would be in pending driver behavior.

Would the infinite ramping mentioned earlier, be possible? QTC?

And if not, will it be like the old 2-stage twisty, but with three stages (I would abhor a Fenix-style twist-on-twist-offy).

Status
Not open for further replies.