Fixed blade for CCW?

jclarksnakes

Enlightened
Buy the best. Get a Randall. www.randallknives.com . Beautiful legendary knives that are super strong and guaranteed forever to the original owner. If you order one now it will come to you in just 50 short months. When you order one from the shop you get the price locked in at the current catalog price. New ones being delivered recently from the shop often sell on Ebay for $200+ more than what was originally paid for them. I bought my first one in 1977 and still have it. I used it for most of my career in the army and carried it around the world. It is as solid as a rock. I would still be using it but it is now worth 15 times what I paid for it. I do use some newer ones that I have.
jc

jclarksnakes

Enlightened
GarageBoy,
....There are dozens of different models of Randall Knives. Many of them are ideal personal defense weapons. Many models are available with different length blades. Specific models to consider would be the 4 inch version of the Model 2 Fighting Stiletto and the Model 24 Guardian and the Randall Gambler and the 4 inch Model 5 and the Model 26 Pathfinder and the Randall Fireman and the Randall Stanaback Special, and the Triathlete and the 3 inch Model 10.
jc

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes but the double edged models may get him into some legal issues, though the other ones are nice. A bit hard to conceal, though.
Pat and Wes Crawford does beautiful work and Kasper's designs work great egronomically. LVC2, tell us what you get!

leadfoot808

Newly Enlightened
Shivworks make a nice knife, cool guys as well...

You should check out the HAK hide-away knife...very well designed and many ways to carry. Strider-HAK collaboration very tough...lot of ergonomic blade in a small package.

hideawayknife.com

Last edited:

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
leadfoot808 said:
You should check out the HAK hide-away knife...very well designed and many ways to carry. Strider-HAK collaboration very tough...lot of ergonomic blade in a small package.

hideawayknife.com

Yeah, I think I covered the HAK in post #2.

JM-99