Flashlights in TV shows and movies (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashfirstask?later

Enlightened
Instead of an expensive pair of sunglasses, I'd spend the money on . . . more lights! :huh:
I think he was given the flashlight to use.

If he wasn't wearing the sunglasses he wouldn't need a flashlight to see things when the room lights are on!
A more dedicated Flashaholic?
Take sunglasses off or just use the flashlight...? "whips out flashlight"

Flashfirstask?later

Enlightened
Episode one of Lawman
lawmans01e01.png

lawmans01e01no2.png

Episode four of Lawman
lawmanss.png

lawmanss2.png

I swear Steven has at least two if not three small lights he uses this season. anybody recognize the one used by Steven in third image?

Did not really watch the episodes other than skimming through to see the lights used. The fourth one was hard to get a idea of shape clearly.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'm thinking stock red tailcap and flared bezel = Pelican M6 model in the last pic.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Series ~ "Scare Tactics"

Episode ~ "Ghoul Bus."

In one of the scares from this 2009 episode, a teenaged girl participates in a show that claims to be "Ghost Hunters," but with average folks instead of paranormal experts. One of the researchers uses a 3D M@glite before leaving the girl and an actress who's in on it, in the dark. As he goes off, the nightvision filters on the cameras switch on.

Sure enough the dead spirit of a lunatic appears, and speaks! He pretends to physically torment the actress who's in on it. Soon the tennaged girl is alone in the dark with the angry spirit who yells at her to leave. She screams like a little girl, and then laughs when finally let in on the joke.

Phaetos

Enlightened
This may have been asked before, but I couldn't find it anywhere. On the show Ghost Lab, the two guys are using a cylindrical light with an tube light on the side, and what appears to be either a standard bulb or an LED on the end. Anyone know what this light is or where it can be had?

Phaetos

Enlightened
I guess I killed the thread asking about Ghost Lab. :candle: Anyone got some clues?

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a heads up... mythbusters requested a bunch of our lights as well as abc's propmaster for "the office" :D

wyager

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a heads up... mythbusters requested a bunch of our lights as well as abc's propmaster for "the office" :D

Really? Wow, I'll be keeping a lookout...

Also, any idea what mythbuster wants them for?
As I've said before, being a propmaster/armorer is one of my top 3 ideal jobs as 99% of the time they pay you to buy stuff they never use for more than 1 episode... :D How much you wanna bet the propmaster bought a few benchmades for the single episode where dwight showed all of his weapons?

Last edited:

wyager

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aww come one... which ones????????????

I take it the Mythbusters wanted the 1AA/2AA versions mainly?
Or maybe the Maelstrom G5, S2 Edition ?

I'm tempted to email Adam and/or Jamie to ask them what they want them for... Any clue, 4Sevens?
Also, how many and what kind? I want to know what to look out for... :D

Last edited:

Roger999

Enlightened
Really? Wow, I'll be keeping a lookout...

Also, any idea what mythbuster wants them for?
As I've said before, being a propmaster/armorer is one of my top 3 ideal jobs as 99% of the time they pay you to buy stuff they never use for more than 1 episode... :D How much you wanna bet the propmaster bought a few benchmades for the single episode where dwight showed all of his weapons?
I remember either Jamie or Adam using a Fenix P2D or L1D to inspect the ballistic gel.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Watching the Ghost Hunters live Halloween show and Why do they use crappy lights? especially when they film in IR they can get some good IR lights. I mean the SF Vampire will light up what they want to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.