Flashlights in TV shows and movies (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im watching the live Ghost Hunters and a girl set down, what looks like a AA mini Mag. It was off and she asks the spirit to turn the light on. It turns on by itself.

However I am skeptic. She asks to shut it off and nothing happens. So she "helps" out the ghost and turns the light off. However you can tell she dials the bezel so it is just at the cusp of shutting off. Then she sets it down. Nothing happens again. I think perhaps they are using a faulty mini mag that turns on by itself.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Time to revive this thread.

I just saw the movie Insidious, and at one point the guy goes downstairs to investigate some knocking, and he opens a drawer and pulls out an SF M6 Guardian. What I don't get, is why later on, he goes around turning on all the lights in the house looking for an intruder, instead of grabbing the M6. Then even later in the movie, he uses a kid's fluorescent lantern to see in the creepy darkness, when he knows he has SF awesomeness just sitting in a drawer by the front door. :shrug:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Time to revive this thread.

I just saw the movie Insidious, and at one point the guy goes downstairs to investigate some knocking, and he opens a drawer and pulls out an SF M6 Guardian. What I don't get, is why later on, he goes around turning on all the lights in the house looking for an intruder, instead of grabbing the M6. Then even later in the movie, he uses a kid's fluorescent lantern to see in the creepy darkness, when he knows he has SF awesomeness just sitting in a drawer by the front door. :shrug:

Ooops! We're actually up to Part 4.

No need to revive it. Actually this topic was locked. Great Crash of 2011 strikes again. The moderator's or Administrator's post that locked the thread originally, must have gotten deleted. Along with the lock placed on the thread. I'll let them know to re-lock this since Part 4 is up and running with several posts in it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.