Flashlights in TV shows and movies (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsxrac

Enlightened
Thanks for the Heads-Up !

But, perhaps you mean Animal Planet, and not Discovery Channel ?

According to my DirecTV listing, this doesn't start until next Wednesday,
April 8th.

Sounds cool. Hafta' check it out !

:thumbsup:

_

DOH!!! I was wondering why I couldnt find anything on it when I searched Discoverey Channel's website:oops:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Just a reminder . . . .

FYI, the new Animal Planet television show "Night"

begins tomorrow, Wednesday, April 8th.

:candle:
_

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just watched "Quarantine." Very creepy. Not much of a plot but creepy. The fireman used what liked like a 6P. The news crew did not have a flashlight even though they were working at night. That little oversight cost them big time!

HighLumens

Enlightened
A couple of days ago i watched "Night at the Museum", and Ben Stilller was using a Maglite, perhaps a 2D Maglite.. am i right?

auxcoastie

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know what flashlights they were using in the new show the Unusuals in on CBS?

PhillyRube

Enlightened
Watching cops right now and it looked like one of them had a very nice mod to his mag charger. looked a LOT brighter white than the other chargers that the cops around him had. makes me wonder if any LEO's here on CPF have ever been on cops.....??

I was on Real Stories of the Highway Patrol. I had stopped at an accident on the interstate, Virginia State PD showed up and had a film crew, so I got filmed giving a passdown to the trooper. They never showed it in my area, so I never saw it. My relatives in Philly saw it, and I got ragged on about the tie I had (iwas in the detectives at the time...

R@ndom

Enlightened
Dunno if this counts but in this week's time magazine the afghanastan article there are us soldiers eating under light from energizer 2 red 1 white headlights.

copperfox

Enlightened
I watched "Knowing" and it looked like Nick Cage was using a Surfire M4 at the end .

Yeah, either an M4 or an M3T, I can't remember. At least twice they inserted a fake "click" sound effect when he turned it on :shakehead. I mentioned this discrepancy to my wife :D.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yeah, either an M4 or an M3T, I can't remember. At least twice they inserted a fake "click" sound effect when he turned it on :shakehead. I mentioned this discrepancy to my wife :D.

Maybe it wasn't fake.

Could have been an M4 or M3T with a z58 installed.

HighLumens

Enlightened
Just watched "The Hole" (horror film); the guys used lots of spotlight in a small bunker: spotlight used for small distances??:ironic: nah, it's just a film!

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlight related TV sighting:

On an older episode of COPS, a police officer confiscated a glass crack pipe which a suspect had stored inside a Mini Maglite presentation box.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just viewed stills of "Angels and Demons" at Yahoo Movies. It looks like Robert Langdon uses a 6PDL in the movie.

Ajay

Enlightened
PICS of lights used in Fringe

What are these? Saw these on Fringe season 1 episode 15 "inner child"
Streamlight SL-20X ?:thinking:
flashlight1.jpg

flashlight2.jpg

flashlight4.jpg

flashlight3.jpg

Flashfirstask?later

Enlightened
Re: PICS of lights used in Fringe

^Yeah they do look like Streamlights to start with and that episode was two weeks ago.

Just saw a older episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter earlier and at one point I swear Dog was using a Leatherman Serac S3 while his wife was lugging around a large Cyclops spotlight when looking for a woman who skipped court 30 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.