Flashlights, Pistols, and Blades... :)

DM51

Flashaholic
Ummm... DM51... did you read the rules? :eek:

They state no larger than 800x800, and none of my pictures were larger than that. No hard feelings. Thanks for your efforts to keep an eye on things. :)
OOOOOOOOOPS!! My sincere apologies! You are absolutely right. Last time I checked the maximum size was 800x600 - it must have been changed at some stage without my noticing. The rule now is indeed, as you say, 800 x 800 pixels.

I think the one of yours which I deleted was 800x768. The irony is that I would probably have left it alone if it hadn't been for another member a few posts above who posted a number of giant pics side by side, and as a result I had rather gone into "hunt the big pics" mode.

My apologies again, and thanks for pointing that out!

Patriot

Flashaholic
Nice pics everyone! :thumbsup:

Lightsandknives006.jpg

Lightsandknives.jpg

Lightsandknives011.jpg

Lightsandknives010.jpg

Last edited:

2xTap

Newly Enlightened
Patriot36,

Very nice!!!!! :twothumbs

Here's a quick one I just snapped of my latest torch, just arrived about 1/2 hour ago.........

Colt AR-15A2 MT, WE Raider w/ CREE R2, Ranger Knives Custom Double-edged RD-6:
wolfeyesraider01il7.jpg

2xTap

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daekar, IIRC that knife has a laminated blade. Was considered a very good working knife.

Viva CZ52's! Good fun to shoot.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mrs. Chronos is out with friends tonight so I thought I'd take a few pics of some of my toys. Sorry about the quality of the pics- I managed to leave the good camera at the beach house. Oh well.

I thought I'd open the old safe and clean some pistols. I hope no one minds a few pics of guns, lights and blades (ok, I left all but a couple of blades upstairs... sigh). :) Let's see how many can ID the pistols: manufacturer and model. ;)
Let's see what you've got in your collection!

That's a nice Model 27. Is that a 3 inch barrel? How does it shoot?

Patriot

Flashaholic
:aaa: thats just....wrong!:party:
M3 bezel on an M6, beamshots [off this thread]?
Long lasting M3 :clap: :thumbsup:

LOL....Thanks ITN, I love the scared emoticon...:laughing:

That M6/3 is one of my favorite lights with RPM's bezel on it. I carried it to the movies to see Indiana Jones last night with my bro. He was liking this lego arrangement too. Not only is it long lasting, but the beam is very white with the Lumens Factory HO-M3 bulb, which is in there now.

Archive pic's?.....um, none sorry. It's bright and white compared to the MN10 in the M3 though.