Flashlights You Bought This Month - May 2012

edpmis02

Enlightened
Had 20% off coupon code..

Fenix HL21 - wanted a little more kick than my Energizer headlight.
Fenix LD25 - retired my Rayovac Sportsman extreme (3watt)

Teobaldo

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a Sunwayman V11R and I am waiting. I need another good EDC to replace the Quark123 due to its little practice UI.

Slazmo

Enlightened
Maglite Gray 2D incan, with a Nite Ize 1Watt drop in... Boring but worth it for the BOB bag. Wish I could get Energizer Lithium's in D's here in Aus...

Gooby

Newly Enlightened
I think it was either this month or last month, but i had picked up my first "real" flashlight; the Fenix TK70

RBWNY

Enlightened
I just received a Niteye "eye" 10. Bought it earlier this week from Going Gear...and NOW they're on sale for Mem Day! :sigh: Oh well. Anyway, very nice little light! I only wish the knurling on the adjustment ring went around the whole circumference, instead of just half of it. And it REALLY would've ended 15 min of frustration had the pocket clip been pre-attached! Those tiny screws did not want to "screw on" easily.
Very happy with it so far....especially with a 16340 for added lumens.

Alland44

Newly Enlightened
I have bought a DRY XM-L T6 2500 Lumens 18650 Flashlight, a Cree Ultrafire T6 and have one comming from China with two 18650 batteries. Cree also and 18650 batteries.

EDIT :

Just bought two 3w 1xaaa mini lights.

Last edited:

Samy

Enlightened
I just purchased a 4Sevens Titanium Preon2 for a friend's upcoming birthday. Also, i've been trying to ignore the itch all year but seeing as i am paying for international postage anyway i finally gave in and also added a Klarus XT20 to my order. Only problem is, if i want anymore spare 18650's i don't know where i'm going to get them due to the recent international shipping ban on lion's.

Hopefully the XT20 lives up to it's reputation ;)

cheers

Last edited:

bstrickler

Enlightened
Just bought a Surefire E1e and Z2 ($50 each), and a Pentagon MX-2.

The E1e is actually better than I thought it would be! Still unsure about the Z2, since it's nowhere near as pretty as the 6P, but is more comfortable in the hand.

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
This month 2 of the new Panasonic 3100mAh. 18650's (with nipple pos.) to go in Jason Hui's Prometheus Alpha 18650 (last month). These are super cells but are long and fat around - They fit the Alpha beautifully but are a tight fit in some of my 'lights & a no-go in a couple of the newer Malkoff MD2 chassis. Very good cells but big!

Jason Hui is a class act and his lights are superb! 8>)

HaileStorm

Enlightened
Bought my Romisen RC-T602 and a Klarus XT11. Still looking for an EDC to replace my i3. 80% Sure on getting the XT2C.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ishango

Enlightened
I wanted to go a bit easier the rest of this month after buying some very nice lights. Though I caved in for an offer from Thrunite for the Thrunite Ti. I'm really curious to see how it would hold up against my 47's Preon 1 and Fenix LD01.

Latest posts