FS *C-Flex* C Li-ion battery Tubes, Extenders & Adaptors for E & C Series, TnC & Bulk

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS *C-Flex* C Li-ion battery Tubes, Extenders & Adaptors for E & C Series, TnC &

Do you offer a complete light from this series. i am interested in one with the bubble tube. please let me know.

Hi John,

Yes I can assemble and test a complete custom light for you. Are you interested in a light like the one in John's review? TnC C-Flex - A quick & dirty review

Do you know what kind of canister (driver/LED) you want installed?

Thanks

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS *C-Flex* C Li-ion battery Tubes, Extenders & Adaptors for E & C Series, TnC &

Order sent for a HA NAT TnC E-C adapter.

thanks

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've included a couple of pics of what we have been working on for the C-Flex. For throw the best for the P7 has been the 3" Carley (BBH) head. Below are pics of the P7 in DD configuration and with an adaptor/module for a driver for TnC C-Flex bodies. These modules were built to SF-Series specs and you could run existing TnC SF-Series 27XR heads (same threads as BBH) with these adaptor/modules as pictured on the available C-Flex bodies. I feel the C-Flex with a C Li-ion is a good candidate for such a high draw LED. However we are testing/drawing designs to build P7 E Series tube compatible modules. If these work well and if there is interest...

In addition we may do a very small run of C-Flex in Ti if there is interest now that the C Li-ions are available again.

pict0041kj8.jpg

pict0040kf7.jpg

tdurand

Enlightened

In addition we may do a very small run of C-Flex in Ti if there is interest now that the C Li-ions are available again.

I'm in!:thumbsup:
T

generic808

Enlightened

OK, I'm a bit confused with the C-flex bodies. I want the body in the pic below, but is it a plug-and-play deal? It already has a clickie switch intergrated into it, right? Also, I have a ton of 6P/6PD bezels lying around so can I just drop in a P60 lamp and battery, then screw the bezel down?

I really want this body so please help me to get one up and running :eek: Thanks.

img4663bm3.jpg

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Eric,

Yes with TnC C-Flex C Series Head Adaptor [Bare Aluminum] it should work in your application if the P60 runs on a single Li-ion cell. I do have an extender as well for this Dragon Back tube if you want or need to run 2x Li-ions. It appears I only have one each of these parts at this time though. Please let me know if I can help.

GLOCK18

Enlightened

I'm also interested in the pictured body but can't find it on the site.

OK, I'm a bit confused with the C-flex bodies. I want the body in the pic below, but is it a plug-and-play deal? It already has a clickie switch intergrated into it, right? Also, I have a ton of 6P/6PD bezels lying around so can I just drop in a P60 lamp and battery, then screw the bezel down?

I really want this body so please help me to get one up and running :eek: Thanks.

img4663bm3.jpg

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm also interested in the pictured body but can't find it on the site.

It's not on the store site. On the store I've only listed the standard Bare/NAT/Black tubes. The exotic milled tubes are listed on the first post of this thread. It's the Dragon Back milled tube and extender.

GLOCK18

Enlightened

:paypal: for the following
(1) Dragon Back Tube $75
(1) Prismatic tube $85

Shpping $4.00

total $164.00

Thanks

GLOCK18

Enlightened

:paypal: For 1 bare aluminum Lioncub/Chameleon/Dragon as per PM.

Thanks

GLOCK18

Enlightened

I will take the following

1. TnC C-Flex C Series Head Adaptor [Bare Aluminum]
$42.00
1. (1) Fleur Tube $75

:paypal:

GLOCK18

Enlightened

What happen to the Titanium C Flex, I want some!

Last edited:

GLOCK18

Enlightened

Any thing new on these P7 items ?

I've included a couple of pics of what we have been working on for the C-Flex. For throw the best for the P7 has been the 3" Carley (BBH) head. Below are pics of the P7 in DD configuration and with an adaptor/module for a driver for TnC C-Flex bodies. These modules were built to SF-Series specs and you could run existing TnC SF-Series 27XR heads (same threads as BBH) with these adaptor/modules as pictured on the available C-Flex bodies. I feel the C-Flex with a C Li-ion is a good candidate for such a high draw LED. However we are testing/drawing designs to build P7 E Series tube compatible modules. If these work well and if there is interest...

pict0041kj8.jpg

pict0040kf7.jpg

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any thing new on these P7 items ?
We haven't done much with the P7 proto due to limited interest. I can't say why there wasn't much interest in the C-Flex P7 proto. Frankly I think it's because C-Flex threads don't get many views since it seems a perfect package to me.

GLOCK18

Enlightened

Personally 90% off all my lights are now C Li-ion, I think it's the best way to go.

thegeek

Enlightened

Does the 2 stage switch have a momentary on at all? Or is it just twist on? Are there any anodized with the 2 stage switch available?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Personally 90% off all my lights are now C Li-ion, I think it's the best way to go.

Probably 90% of my usage now is for C-Flex lights since it's so nice to not have to worry about whether the battery is about to crap out. Smaller is great when necessary, but the peace of mind from the improved run times is more important to me most of the time.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does the 2 stage switch have a momentary on at all? Or is it just twist on? Are there any anodized with the 2 stage switch available?

Yes the two stage works as a momentary as well, however I don't have any of these anodized at this point since they are all protos. There really hasn't been enough interest to pursue building more parts at this time unfortunately.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Although we have been working on other projects, the C-Flex is still on the table for potential additional parts to be built. An example is the M@G reflector compatible head. Below are three v1 C-Flex head drawings using the standard C-Flex 1x C Li-ion tube. The thinking behind this design is to allow users to take off the shelf M@G custom reflectors, aspheric, multi-LED as well as hotwires setups and use them with these C-Flex heads and tubes. There is no adaptor needed on these heads as they mate directly to the C-Flex tubes. These heads will not work on M@G tubes. If you have interest in seeing these built then please post!

Below are three C-Flex tube drawings with the new C-Flex v2 M@G reflector compatible head. This head design sports fins.