FS *C-Flex* C Li-ion battery Tubes, Extenders & Adaptors for E & C Series, TnC & Bulk

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Re: FS *C-Flex* C Li-ion battery Tubes, Extenders & Adaptors for E & C Series, TnC &

I'm in for the one with fins.

acourvil

Enlightened
Re: FS *C-Flex* C Li-ion battery Tubes, Extenders & Adaptors for E & C Series, TnC &

Although we have been working on other projects, the C-Flex is still on the table for potential additional parts to be built. An example is the M@G reflector compatible head. Below are three v1 C-Flex head drawings using the standard C-Flex 1x C Li-ion tube. The thinking behind this design is to allow users to take off the shelf M@G custom reflectors, aspheric, multi-LED as well as hotwires setups and use them with these C-Flex heads and tubes. There is no adaptor needed on these heads as they mate directly to the C-Flex tubes. These heads will not work on M@G tubes. If you have interest in seeing these built then please post!

I'm interested, depending on price.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast

So, I've got a nice AW C cell that needs a new home, since it's partner decided to die in my ROP. I'm definitely thinking of a C-Flex for incredible runtime with a nice Malkoff dropin.

Since there aren't incredibly verbose descriptions on the website I just want to check on what I need to make a functional light. SO I'd need...
1) C-FLex Batter tube w/ clickie
2) "TnC C-Flex SF Series Adaptor" (I'm presuming this is compatable with C series, as the other SF one specifically says E-Series.)
Slightly confusing naming imho.

But with these, my AW C LiIon, a C Series compatable head, and an M30 dropin I should have everything needed for a whole working light correct?

Thanks

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

So, I've got a nice AW C cell that needs a new home, since it's partner decided to die in my ROP. I'm definitely thinking of a C-Flex for incredible runtime with a nice Malkoff dropin.

Since there aren't incredibly verbose descriptions on the website I just want to check on what I need to make a functional light. SO I'd need...
1) C-FLex Batter tube w/ clickie
2) "TnC C-Flex SF Series Adaptor" (I'm presuming this is compatable with C series, as the other SF one specifically says E-Series.)
Slightly confusing naming imho.

But with these, my AW C LiIon, a C Series compatable head, and an M30 dropin I should have everything needed for a whole working light correct?
No, you need the "TnC C-Flex C Series Adapter". The adapter you list above is for TnC's SF-series heads.

Other than that, you're good to go.

GLOCK18

Enlightened

I bought this setup

TnC C Flex tube Prismatic tube $80.00
TnC C-Flex SF-Series Head Adaptor $40.00
TnC SF-Series 27mm Head (Cree) $61.50
TnC Canister with R2 WC tint $95.00
Cree LED and flupic v2.2 driver
Total 276.50 for a complete custom light with 3 hours of run time :wow:- It would be 236.50 if you use a regular tube.

Last edited:

GLOCK18

Enlightened

Any new tubes in the works?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

We haven't begun any new C-Flex products yet. We would like to see demand, but we might build small runs still for the C-Flex. Right now we are selling these Cr123 tubes and next we'll build the 18650 tubes and then 38mm heads. After that there are a few other projects in the works.

Gary123

Enlightened

**UPDATE**

Eric:

I will take the 3" head we discussed for $125 and also the SF adaptor to fit the C Flex body.

I will also take the P7 LE, as long as the LE draws at least 3A (preferably 3.3A).

I'm ready to pay, just tell me how to do it. Your PM box is full.

Thanks,
Gary

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Gary,

I'm really sorry for being away from this thread so long. I sent a PM and this looks doable.

Thanks

candlelet

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent for 1 x C-flex tube with clicky bare Aluminium.

Thanks.

GLOCK18

Enlightened

Would it be possible to make some type of adapter to use 18650 batteries for these C flex tubes, since the Aw C batteries are no longer available. I would be in for 3.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would it be possible to make some type of adapter to use 18650 batteries for these C flex tubes, since the Aw C batteries are no longer available. I would be in for 3.

The C-Flex tubes right now are closer to a 50mm battery length than a 65mm. I could probably make a sleeve that will let you use an 18500 battery?

Chris