FS (Dark Sucks): Titanium Pocket Clip + GITD for Surefire, Solarforce, Elzetta, etc.

archer6817j

Enlightened
Tried one on my SF Fury, and the O-ring squeezes out between the body of the light and the clip. If I unscrew the tailcap to prevent this, the clip is too loose. Any tricks to prevent this?

Hey dano, just wondering if you were able to resolve the fitment problem?

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Here is what I did for the perfect clip set-up: install clip followed by SF lanyard ring then add a Triad Tail-Cap from Oveready with a paracord lanyard and some kind of cool bead!

Dude, will you make us the lanyard ring, please?

This works and looks great, no O-rings needed!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is what I did for the perfect clip set-up: install clip followed by SF lanyard ring then add a Triad Tail-Cap from Oveready with a paracord lanyard and some kind of cool bead!

Dude, will you make us the lanyard ring, please?

This works and looks great, no O-rings needed!

what specific light did you do that for? SF Fury?

DamonL

Newly Enlightened
I am glad I found this thread. I was wondering how the pocket clip would fit my G2 and found the picture in this thread. The clip is expensive, but it looks like it will work better then the Solarforce clip I was considering.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
1352752936330.jpg

Moddoo

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
...would one of these clips fit my new PD32UE?.
suggest which one would suit?.

has to be better than the original fenix clip right ?. how ?
thanks.

benthiccracker

Enlightened
I am glad I found this thread. I was wondering how the pocket clip would fit my G2 and found the picture in this thread. The clip is expensive, but it looks like it will work better then the Solarforce clip I was considering.

I have both clips and lets just say I will be plunking down my $ for another one of these and not the Solarforce.

benthiccracker

Enlightened
I use one of your clips on a Surefire 6P with an Oveready McClicky upgrade, and it's my edc light,and no problems with mine fits in my pocket perfect and stays right in place, the cap tightens down perfect. Awesome job on kyhunter1's clip I've see it in person and it's got a real wow factor,great job on it. What about doing a deep carry clip for the Surefire I would like for the clip to let my 6P go down in my pocket just a little bit more like 1/2" more. But no problems with mine it works perfect, with the McClicky set up. Hope this helps. Think about a run of deep carry if you don't mind.

c003.jpg

c001-1.jpg

Glock22 has been in my flashlight case! No, j/k but I have the exact same setup but I am not using the GITD o ring. I am using a unknown sized black o ring from my spares kit. My 6P with Z41 McClicky works just fine and stays in place.

mark6546

Newly Enlightened
Ordered mine on Thursday received it on Saturday. I love the clip. Only wish I would have ordered one for all three of my flashlights. It would have saved me on shipping. Look forward to me ordering 2 more on Monday. Thanks for the quick shipping.

the badger

Enlightened
Does anybody have any experience with this clip on the SureFire P2X Fury Tactical?
I can see it working on the P2X Fury and P2X Fury Defender, but the Tactical has the tailcap that needs to be backed off to prevent constant-on (as opposed to the Fury & Defender which have the click type tail cap).

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since this clip will fit a Malkoff Hound Dog / Wildcat, would it suffice to assume that it will fit all the MD2/3/4?
Do I just send Jason an email with an order?

Yes, they work on all the MD series bodies. I tried one on my C2, and never plan to remove it.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, then can be ordered from the darksucks.com website.

Grizz

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
does Jason make these kind of clips for the ready made alpha in a yellow bronze like flamed one?.
might look to replace the normal clip if this is an option or worth it.

thanks.

Last edited:

Glock 22

Enlightened
Glock22 has been in my flashlight case! No, j/k but I have the exact same setup but I am not using the GITD o ring. I am using a unknown sized black o ring from my spares kit. My 6P with Z41 McClicky works just fine and stays in place.

I agree this is an awesome setup for the Surefire 6P.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS (Dark Sucks): Titanium Pocket Clip + GITD

Jason, there has been a fair bit of interest in the clips' compatibility with Surefire C2 lights in the C2 thread. It may be beneficial to list them as compatible with that platform.

I'm a big fan for sure.

Grizz

TheDarkNight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS (Dark Sucks): Titanium Pocket Clip + GITD

Just ordered one for my Fury! Really looking forward to getting mine. Everyone's pictures look great.