• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Silver McLux 917's *SOLD*

jcciv

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Silver McLux 917\'s (a couple more)

Don,

I can help with #2, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I am sure. Not something that any of the rest of us have a problem with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Oh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GrayFox

Newly Enlightened

Ok,

Preparing to send Email

--Jerry

Arrrg, mail was rejected what is going on

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for making up some more, Don. I really wanted one of these 917s to go on my spanking new McLux 2x123 body.

Good thing its got those holes in the switch guard so I can run a cable-lock through and anchor it to a wall stud. The way my friends look at it and fiddle with it, I think it would wind up MIA pretty quick.

BC

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
jcciv said:
Don,

I can help with #2, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I am sure. Not something that any of the rest of us have a problem with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jcciv has it right, and I appreciate having a support group like this to help me out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Thanks guys. With Flashlight OCD and GrayFox covered, my math shows 2 of these left.

- Don

rdf

Newly Enlightened

Don,
I was bummed to miss the first installment. I'd like one. Paypal on standby for your confirmation. Thanks for making up some more of them.

Russ

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Silver McLux 917\'s *SOLD*

I need to go run some errands but it looks like D-LIGHT and rdf have snagged the last 2 here. Thanks guys. I assume I will have E-mails with mailing addresses for you two when I get back. I can be pay pal'd at the E-mail address in my profile but feel free to wait until you have received the heads.

Thanks again folks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

rdf

Newly Enlightened

Don,
Yes! Made it this time.
Email w/ shipping address sent.
Thanks for the flexibility on the paypal, but I don't see any need to wait. Paypal sent.

Russ

kz1000s1

Enlightened

Too late again! I might be interested if you make some more soon. What kind of run time would this have with 2x123's.

Thanks
Dave

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Dave,

Runtime? Your guess is as good as mine. I don't do runtimes and rarely do beam shots. Sorry. If I find some free time and do make some more, I'll let you know and consider yourself first in line with an option to buy.

- Don

kz1000s1

Enlightened

Great Don! Thanks, I'll hold on to some money then. How does this compare to an incan like an A2 or E2e for throw? And I would assume it would be far superior to my L4 at a distance.

Thanks again,

Dave

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Dave,

This light out throws the E2e or A2. It's reach is well beyond the L4 but the L4 is much better at a medium range wall of light.

- Don

kz1000s1

Enlightened

Is it possible have a bead blasted finish on the head with the standard polish left on the bezel so that it looks like the Mclux TK?

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Dave,

The head could be masked and bead blasted either before or after it is built out, if one was so inclined.

uhammer

Newly Enlightened

Don,

Got the 917 today. So far, I only tried it on a Scorpion body as the SF artilleries are at home. It is awesome. Nice white beam with good throw, even in an office lighting environment. Thanks! Can't wait until the sun goes down.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don,

This is the fartherest throwing 6volt light I own!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The reflector is a smoother than other PM6 reflectors I have. It has great color and brightness too.

Thanks for this very useful illumination too. (sounds like a commercial)

Jody