• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: VIP BulkHeads - NOW COMPLETE

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: FS: VIP BulkHeads - NEW (but incomplete)

[ QUOTE ]
Raindrop said:
Charlie,

I'll take one as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif As a sidenote I have a contact that was a Streamlight Master Distributor ( might still be for all I know) that I will check with on Monday. If he has a source for the reflectors maybe I can put together a larger purchase or at least provide a source.

~Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

All together now, "Greg-GY! Greg-GY! Greg-GY! Greg..."

Keep chantin'!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Oh yeah BTW, there are now 13 blacks and 1 silver left -- for all time eternal...(unless the Mother Ship gets back here during this millenium).

"Greg-GY! Gre..."

Tweek

Enlightened

Charlie! I need some of these, but have a slight situation, PM sent!

Chris

indenial

Enlightened

I e-mailed Streamlight directly and received this response:

[ QUOTE ]
"Good day!

I'm sorry, Streamlight does not sell direct.
You can order on-line. The following can help you:

www.Flashlights.com
www.BrightGuy.com

Best Regards,
David"

[/ QUOTE ]

I've e-mailed flashlights.com and brightguy.com to see if they can help.

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please keep us informed. I think it'll be easier for one person to secure them, than for all of us to "bother" them for individual attention.

Raindrop

Enlightened

Quick update:

I just got off the phone with the Master Distributor who was having a tough time giving me a part number. They are going to call Streamlight and then get back to me later this afternoon.

~Greg

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Greg, I'm in for 15-20 or so, for spares and also to complete the rest of the BHs sitting here so's I can sell'em for the original $29.95 + shipping price.

indenial

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif I just received the e-mail below from Brightguy.com:

[ QUOTE ]
I just spoke with Streamlight and was told that parts are not available for the 3AA Luxeons. Do you know who you spoke with at Streamlight??

Greg.
------------------
Greg Atwell
BrightGuy, Inc.
Web: http://www.brightguy.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Raindrop

Enlightened

Latest Update.

Just got off the phone after my 4th phone call to the Master Distributor. Streamlight does NOT have a part number for the Tasklight 3AA since it has only been provided as a "warranty" part. They are calling the production manager in Europe in the morning since they were closing for the day and I am supposed to give my contact a call midday tomorrow to check on the status. Since I only need one for myself, my initial reaction is that IF I can order them I will buy into 24 of them, leaving 23 "extras" to be sorted out with the various parties. I don't want to end up with any extras on my end so at this point that allows for 15 to go to Charlie to cover his remaining inventory and eight more to CPF members. Please start a list here if you think more than 24 total are required.

Greg

indenial

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif Place me on the list for one reflector. Thanks.

NIGHTGUY

Newly Enlightened

Charlie,

I want one in black complete or incomplete pending progress in either a group buy or you acquiring the Streamlight reflectors. Thanks.

James

Cones

Enlightened

Please put me down for one reflector.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

Mark

XFlash

Enlightened

Please put me down for 1 reflctor also
Thanks

kubolaw

Enlightened

Please add me to the list also for one reflector.

Thanks!

John

photon555

Newly Enlightened

Here is the list as best I can determine. Please update your listing if necessary. Nightguy, I don't know if you want on the list or not. Beretta1526, please update quantity, I wasn't sure, the total includes 2 for you. Charlie, you're down for 20.

After you add your name or update quantity, please update the total. In case of cross posting, the last person to be posted should adjust the quantity.

CPF name Quantity

Beretta1526 ---- 1 or 2
Photon555 ------ 4
gregw ---------- 2
kubolaw -------- 1
bajaiman ------- 2
Vifam ---------- 2
indenial --------- 1
Cones ---------- 1
XFlash --------- 1
Mr Bulk -------- 20

TOTAL ---------- 36

Someone please check my arithmetic. If the price is right, I might want more. Is is possible to get an rough idea of the price before we finalize the total?

Greg, thank you for making this happen.

Jim

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Okay, here's the deal in the way I would prefer to participate. I would Not want any reflectors IF the rest of the heads sell. Those buyers would then get their own reflectors via the above post from Greg. But IF I get "stuck" with any extra heads, then of course I would want reflectors just for those.

Either way the same number of reflectors would be sold due to the one-per-head requirement. Of course guys wanting extra reflectors could make up any overages in the Reflector Group Buy as it appears this is becoming...

How does that sound?

Main thing though is you guys are on your own as far as sanding the UCL lens edge plus assembly (unscrew bezel, drop in lens and reflector, rescrew bezel), although the o-rings have already been installed.