• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: VIP BulkHeads - NOW COMPLETE

Raindrop

Enlightened
Re: FS: VIP BulkHeads - NEW (but incomplete)

Charlie,

Thanks for chiming in regarding the number you need. At this point I have allocated 15 to you which I would assume remains constant depending on whether you have the BH's or someone buys one needing one. In a seperate PM I was asked about anticipated pricing. I have NO idea how much they are going to be, but since I don't have a BH I need one regardless. IF they can be had for the $2 or $3 + shipping that Charlie projected I will go ahead and order enough to cover the "buy" list. If I am quoted significantly more then I will put it out to the group as to who is in or not. I am not doing this to make money, and quite candidly is more hassle than it's worth, but if Charlie can go through the hassle on our behalf it's the least I can do.

I have jobsite meetings all morning so it will be midday before I can get on the boards and call the distributor.

Greg

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Greg,

Thanks for doing this!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

(from another Greg) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

No, it should be Thank YOU Greg. And BTW let's keep it at twenty, good to have a couple of spares in case more heads mysteriously pop up under my bed or somewhere else or people decide to clean'em with sandpaper by mistake and scratch'em, etc.

indenial

Enlightened

Yes, thanks for doing this. From yet another Greg! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Greg,
thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

gp01

Newly Enlightened

I would like a reflector since I have ordered one from Mr Bulk without it. Thanks.

Tweek

Enlightened

Since Charlie was kind enough to accomadate me, looks like I'll need some of these reflectors too. Put me down for 6 please, spares/mod candidates are good to have... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks!

Chris

Raindrop

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Tweek said:
Since Charlie was kind enough to accomadate me, looks like I'll need some of these reflectors too. Put me down for 6 please, spares/mod candidates are good to have... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks!

Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris,

Could you clarify how many of the six would result in a reduction of the total of 20 that Charlie needs to finish out his remaining inventory. Just getting ready to head out out to meetings and will call when I get back, but I need a fairly accurate final count prior to my conversation with the distributor.

Thanks,

Greg

Raindrop

Enlightened

OK,

Just called the distributor and apparentyly the production manager was stuck in New Orleans attending a Police show that had been cancelled because of Ivan. He was supposed to be in this morning but still hadn't arrived back at the plant.

I'll try back in a couple of hours and keep you posted.

Greg

indenial

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

Raindrop

Enlightened

Two more phone calls this afternoon and I still don't have the information. They can't seem to get a price / part number in order to handle the order. Will try again tomorrow since Streamlight is now closed for the day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Greg,

Tweek's ordering for his own BHs, and not any of the six I may have in my hands. I would still stay with the twenty.

photon555

Newly Enlightened

Greg,

If they are only two or three dollars, I would want 15.

Jim

indenial

Enlightened

UNofficial list based upon most recent posts:

Beretta1526 ---- 1 or 2
Photon555 ------15 (?)
gregw ---------- 2
kubolaw -------- 1
bajaiman ------- 2
Vifam ---------- 2
indenial --------- 1
Cones ---------- 1
XFlash --------- 1
Mr Bulk -------- 20
Glockboy------- 1
Gp01 ----------- 1
tweek ---------- 6
Halibut -------- 1

TOTAL ---------- 56

kfasold

Newly Enlightened

If the streamlight manager is still stick in New Orleans, let me know -- I can 'pay him a visit' & 'make him an offer..." <G>

Tweek

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif Thanks Charlie!

Chris

indenial

Enlightened

Well, I hit a brickwall trying to obtain a replacement reflector direct from Streamlight. They said they do NOT under any circumstances sell reflectors directly do the consumer. The reason: "someone might copy it".

That's the reason I was given, what can I say. I hope Raindrop has better luck otherwise I'm now the proud owner of a useless BH.

C'est la vie!

kubolaw

Enlightened

"Someone might copy it"?? Does this mean that the reflector can't be removed from the light itself? You'd think they could come up with a more plausible excuse (even just a plain "it is our policy not to sell reflectors", without further elaboration).

I hope Greg meets with more success, but if not, are there any other potential reflector sources (i.e., non-streamlight reflectors that might be more readily available)?

John