• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Gearbest 2nd Anniversary: Big prizes, discounts, and giveaways!

ewhenn

Newly Enlightened
Charger:
LiitoKala lii - 100 Smart Universal Battery Charger. Awesome little charger that works like a battery bank as well, cheap to boot. HKJ approved.

Light:
Nitecore HC30 LED Headlamp - BLACK - I have one of these and it's awesome!

Battery:
Samsung INR18650 - 30Q - Great battery!

ven

Flashaholic
Charger-
The opus bt c3100 v2.2 i bought from you has been excellent in every way...............from value and shipping time from the EU warehouse. Great do it all charger from .2a rates all the way up to 2a on bays 1+4. Refresh/test options and nimh support sealed the deal along with 4 bays at 1a.
Its been used daily for months issue free and would recommend it to anyone wanting a good do it all charger.

Batteries-
Had some LG and 25R off you ,which again get used daily in my ecig mods, been dependable and excellent value.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello dear friends,

Thank you very much for your Participating!
Glad to tell you GearBest 2nd Anniversary Celebration Sales will start soon... The home page is here:http://www.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-222.html

And you can find more LED Lights & Flashlight Sales here: http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-led-lights-amp-flashlights-special-491.html

The Opus, the LiitoKala, Convoy...many great deals included. Welcome you check :)
And kindly remind the giveaway will be closed tomorrow. Welcome you attend in last day and post which deal you like most :)

Esko

Enlightened
I like my Xtar 2-bay VP2, so, lets go with 4-bay VP4.

I don't have a good UV light, so, Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia UV.

My last battery purchase was protected NCR18650GA by Keeppower but since you don't happen to have that, I'll go with Keeppower 3400mAh.

Thanks for the opportunity.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for MrZelly's reminding!!! Let's check who are lucky dogs in this game together :)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gearbest 2nd Anniversary: Big prizes, discounts, and giveaways! (Public the winnders)

Hello dear friends,

The winners have been picked through random.org.
Congratulations to KeepingItLight who win the first prize Nitecore P12GT!!!:party::party::party:
And Congratulations to #21 ewhenn; #10 Str8stroke; #5 gyzmo2002; #13 HorizontalHuntr; #9 MrZelly; #18 Bigburly912, who win one Ultrafire flashlight!!!:clap::clap::clap:
For All winners, please contact us soon to get your prize :)

Thanks again for all of your participation and nice comments dear!!! Let's expect next activity together :)

In addition, glad to tell you there is an EPIC EASTER + 2ND ANNIVERSARY SALES Available. Welcome you check :)

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
Re: Gearbest 2nd Anniversary: Big prizes, discounts, and giveaways! (Public the winnd

Thank you GearBest for the give away.

Bob

MrZelly

Newly Enlightened
Re: Gearbest 2nd Anniversary: Big prizes, discounts, and giveaways! (Public the winnd

Thanks GearBest for the Easter gift! Congrats to KeepingItLight as well! :twothumbs

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome! I am one of the happy winners!

At 25,700cd, the Nitecore P12GT is a welcome flashlight. The 1x18650 tube lights I have at present all test at less than 10,000cd.

PM sent.

Congratulations to the other winners: ewhenn, Str8stroke, gyzmo2002, HorizontalHuntr, MrZelly, and Bigburly912.

Thanks, GearBest.

Addendum, 2016-Apr-06
The P12GT arrived safe and sound a few days ago. It has performed superbly in daily use since then.

MG_1411_350x232.jpg

Thanks, Kathy.

Last edited:

Latest posts