General Discussion

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Shipping From China

Hello Armytek!

Happy holidays! I am just trying to verify the address I will be sending my defective Viking Pro back to as per Sandras instructions. I foresee my post office not understanding the address Sandra sent me so I am just trying to triple check that the following address is correct and that the address is formatted this way properly?

Attn. Vicky Wong, Mob: +86 0757 85624321
#4, Lane 1, Lubian Industrial Zone, Hexi, Yanbu, Dali Town, Nanhi District
528247, Foshan City, China

and what way do you want me to attach the receipt of sending my light? Take the receipt that USPS gives me and put it in the package the light is in along with a printed description of the problem?

Thank you
CC

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened

Hello Armytek!

Happy holidays! I am just trying to verify the address I will be sending my defective Viking Pro back to as per Sandras instructions. I foresee my post office not understanding the address Sandra sent me so I am just trying to triple check that the following address is correct and that the address is formatted this way properly?

and what way do you want me to attach the receipt of sending my light? Take the receipt that USPS gives me and put it in the package the light is in along with a printed description of the problem?

Thank you
CC
Keep us posted on this CelticCross74. It's a bit of a pain that you have to send it all the way to China.

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I send the light off tomorrow I can already tell Ill spend a good amount of time going over the oddly formatted address they sent me to send the light to. I will follow AT's instructions and put the receipt in the package as well as a printed detailed report on what is wrong with the light as instructed. It would be nice if AT was clearer about what it is they want me to do exactly. Going to be an interesting time at the Post Office tomorrow trying to send this light back to say the least.

They have told me I am looking at a month turn around time which is what I expected with the Chinese holiday. Crazy thing is I did buy from a US retailer. This US retailer has not returned a single email about this issue. AT has told me that as soon as I send them a photo of the receipt at the post office then they will send me out a new light? Which do they want a photo of the receipt, the receipt itself in the return package or both? Will keep you posted.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I send the light off tomorrow I can already tell Ill spend a good amount of time going over the oddly formatted address they sent me to send the light to. I will follow AT's instructions and put the receipt in the package as well as a printed detailed report on what is wrong with the light as instructed. It would be nice if AT was clearer about what it is they want me to do exactly. Going to be an interesting time at the Post Office tomorrow trying to send this light back to say the least.

They have told me I am looking at a month turn around time which is what I expected with the Chinese holiday. Crazy thing is I did buy from a US retailer. This US retailer has not returned a single email about this issue. AT has told me that as soon as I send them a photo of the receipt at the post office then they will send me out a new light? Which do they want a photo of the receipt, the receipt itself in the return package or both? Will keep you posted.

I think they mean include a copy of the receipt for the purchase of the light AND send them a picture via email of the receipt for the return shipping.
The former shows you purchased it legit. The latter shows you intend to ship it back.
There's hassle-free for ya.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Armytek!

Thank you
CC

Try google mapping the address :)

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey CC. Not sure if it is your typo or theirs. I think "Nanhi District" should be "Nanhai District."

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Post on Taiwanese flashlight forum:

Dear Brian.

Sorry for delay in communication. I have recently received the answer about the updated firmware. We will replace your flashlight to a new one under warranty.
Please, send your flashlight to the following address:
Factory Address:
#4, Lane 1, Lubian Industrial Zone, Hexi, Yanbu, Dali Town, Nanhai District
528247, Foshan City, China.
You need to pay for the delivery to China.
Please, send with the cheapest cost and contact me after sending (please attach the receipt of sending your flashlight). Please also declare the flashligth with the low cost. thank you. Then we will send you a new one. Please put in the paper with the description of the problem.
As soon as we receive the defective flashlight we will refund you $15 for the delivery.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
All be it nitecore i have dealt with, take pics of everything laid out before posting, with what ever required, be it labels and specific No's . If poss take a pic of the actual box/package with add on before it goes on its way. Then send these to your AT contact as proof. Just helps cover you..........

Expect a couple of weeks to reach, hopefully you should hear something soon after if NC are anything to go by! Being honest, be it a ball ache, NC all came through fine, just took around 4weeks total............but they came through!!

NC in the UK wanted nothing to do with it as not bought here(even though an NC product), so i wont buy NC again......thats a different story though.

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
I really hope this warranty exchange is really easy. I already have 5 of my law enforcement buddies rocking the Doberman Pro XP-L HI and they love it but I don't want it to be a hassle if it has to get fixed.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I definitely would never want to purchase anything from an American dealer who won't answer emails. I hope it isn't one of our regulars. I buy only from American dealers to avoid this crap

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really hope this warranty exchange is really easy. I already have 5 of my law enforcement buddies rocking the Doberman Pro XP-L HI and they love it but I don't want it to be a hassle if it has to get fixed.

Hope they're not using an unproven light as their duty light...

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
I definitely would never want to purchase anything from an American dealer who won't answer emails. I hope it isn't one of our regulars. I buy only from American dealers to avoid this crap
I will stick with American from here on out.

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
All these lights were purchased from andrew-amanda.com. hope he can at least help with the process as it seems to be confusing.

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered some Zebralights just cause of the fact they are based in the USA and handle everything from their office here in Texas I believe. I still have hope for Armytek so best of luck to CelticCross74

recDNA

Flashaholic
Just ordered some Zebralights just cause of the fact they are based in the USA and handle everything from their office here in Texas I believe. I still have hope for Armytek so best of luck to CelticCross74
I was referring to CelticCross74 experience. I understand Andrew and Amanda stand by products. I've never had any of our regular dealers here force me to mail product back. Some made me pay for shipping but I always got a replacement or a refund. I buy ZL from American dealers also. Do not wish to deal with China.

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
I was referring to CelticCross74 experience. I understand Andrew and Amanda stand by products. I've never had any of our regular dealers here force me to mail product back. Some made me pay for shipping but I always got a replacement or a refund. I buy ZL from American dealers also. Do not wish to deal with China.
Oh I know recDNA. I hate to see him go through this. So far so good though out there in the field so its all good.

Latest posts