General Discussion

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Re: Shipping From China

Hello Armytek!

Happy holidays! I am just trying to verify the address I will be sending my defective Viking Pro back to as per Sandras instructions. I foresee my post office not understanding the address Sandra sent me so I am just trying to triple check that the following address is correct and that the address is formatted this way properly?

Attn. Vicky Wong, Mob: +86 0757 85624321
#4, Lane 1, Lubian Industrial Zone, Hexi, Yanbu, Dali Town, Nanhi District
528247, Foshan City, China

and what way do you want me to attach the receipt of sending my light? Take the receipt that USPS gives me and put it in the package the light is in along with a printed description of the problem?

Thank you
CC

Yes, the address is exact.
Yes, you need to send the photo of your receipt as a confirmation. :)

ArmyTek

Enlightened

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and enjoy our new videos.

It can be useful for those who have questions connected with flashlights` operations.
You are welcome!
:thanks:​

Budda

Enlightened

Hello,
I owned a Predator V1.0, and a 1.2. I've sold them, only to get the updated versions.
Now I have a Predator 2.5 Warm, 2 Partner A1 HICRI Limited edition for CPFItalia, a Wizard Pro Wide Warm, and a Wizard Pro Hicri.

All great lights. I use them often, and they are wonderful.
What about the latest models?

The predator/vikings have lost their signature feature: programmable interface.
These were the only lights on the maket that you could program in such a depth and easy way.
The version with XB-H? Very unreliable.

The new wizards? From what I hear from fellow members they are very unreliable, many members had to replace their wizard at least once, before getting a fully functional unit.

Prime? Bugs in the interface (battery programming goes wrong).

The shops in my country stopped selling Armytek products.
I'd like to know your thoughts about this situation.

Last edited:

Lumencrazy

Enlightened

Hello,
I owned a Predator V1.0, and a 1.2. I've sold them, only to get the updated versions.
Now I have a Predator 2.5 Warm, 2 Partner A1 HICRI Limited edition for CPFItalia, a Wizard Pro Wide Warm, and a Wizard Pro Hicri.

All great lights. I use them often, and they are wonderful.
What about the latest models?

The predator/vikings have lost their signature feature: programmable interface.
These were the only lights on the maket that you could program in such a depth and easy way.
The version with XB-H? Very unreliable.

The new wizards? From what I hear from fellow members they are very unreliable, many members had to replace their wizard at least once, before getting a fully functional unit.

Prime? Bugs in the interface (battery programming goes wrong).

The shops in my country stopped selling Armytek products.
I'd like to know your thoughts about this situation.

The Viking and Predator Pro V2.5 were the best and most innovative lights that Armytek ever made and years later they are still the most unique in the industry. Even Armytek chooses to display the Predator Pro V2.5 on the home page of their current website (more than a year after it was discontinued). Beside this picture of the Predator Pro V2.5 the caption reads: "The Most Technically Advanced Flashlights in The World" This was true a few years ago and is still true today. The newer lights are now very similar to many other products on the marketplace. What a shame.

Last edited:

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
@Armitek

In addition to the version of the model, why don't you put the version of the UI? as V3A, V3b .... , now the Predator, Dobermann and Barracuda require 5 cycles to disable the strobe and firefly 1. Before it was 3. And you could specify the change of each UI version on your site. It would be much easier to find information.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
@Armitek

In addition to the version of the model, why don't you put the version of the UI? as V3A, V3b .... , now the Predator, Dobermann and Barracuda require 5 cycles to disable the strobe and firefly 1. Before it was 3. And you could specify the change of each UI version on your site. It would be much easier to find information.

We will think about that. :)

Aldiggi

Newly Enlightened
When I send the light off tomorrow I can already tell Ill spend a good amount of time going over the oddly formatted address they sent me to send the light to. I will follow AT's instructions and put the receipt in the package as well as a printed detailed report on what is wrong with the light as instructed. It would be nice if AT was clearer about what it is they want me to do exactly. Going to be an interesting time at the Post Office tomorrow trying to send this light back to say the least.

They have told me I am looking at a month turn around time which is what I expected with the Chinese holiday. Crazy thing is I did buy from a US retailer. This US retailer has not returned a single email about this issue. AT has told me that as soon as I send them a photo of the receipt at the post office then they will send me out a new light? Which do they want a photo of the receipt, the receipt itself in the return package or both? Will keep you posted.

Any update on your light buddy?

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast

I ordered a simple 2x18650 Barracuda tube from China and it vanished. Sandra is supposedly sending me another from Canada.