Giveaway Thread (general info)

lunas

Enlightened
I am in for the Eagletac SX25L3

I will either put this in my glove box or keep on my night stand.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not entring this one but wanted to say that this very light is one of my favorites. I own one myself that I happened to catch at a pretty sweet deal over on CPFMP. Lot of output for its size, with 4 well spaced out general (non-blinky) modes.

Good luck to whoever wins this one, you'll love it!!

kst

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Eagletac SX25L3.

I've read glowing reports on this emitter and would use this light as main flooder for front and backyard bumps in the night. Shaddy activity has been picking up lately with warmer weather.

Will pass light along if not used or needed, thanks to MoldyOldy and Doc.

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please post more details! I have this same CF CS cane, and I do love it, but the aluminum "golf" ball is a bit too small for my hands to be comfortable. I would love to follow suit. Even a billiard ball would be cool, since I use it as a walking aid, and not a self-defense tool. I do like the round form-factor, as opposed to the "hook" style tops on most canes. Please tell us how you did it, or if you're selling compatible ball heads for it. Thanks. (Really nice pics, btw - how do you like your Samsung Galaxy Note II? I'm a new Galaxy user, just got one yesterday and I'm loving it!)

Are you on EDC Forums? I'll be posting a complete detailed write-up thread with tons of pics on how I did it over there later today.

Edit: Here's the link to the thread over on EDCF. http://edcforums.com/threads/walking-stick-head-modifications.129265/

Last edited:

sotos

Newly Enlightened
I would use this light for searching...in the army...

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Active giveaway - Eagletac SX25L3!

"I am in for the Eagletac SX25L3"

I have been wanting to check out an Eagletac light and I would love to put the SX25L3 through its paces. After that, I would probably use it for power outages and camping.

Thanks MoldyOldy and Doc for this contest!

svhunter

Newly Enlightened
Re: Active giveaway - Eagletac SX25L3!

"I am in for the Eagletac SX25L3" I would use it for my go to back yard light, to see what the dog is barking at, or anything else I use lights for- hunting, camping, or just making it daylight for the fun of it. Thanks for the chance at this great looking light!

Berneck1

Enlightened

I'll use it to replace my Nitecore EAX, which I intend to give to my brother. The SX25L3 will largely be used for emergencies or when I walk the dog very late at night and need a wall of light!

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Henk4U2

Enlightened

I will use it as my what-the-heck-is-going-on-there-hanging-on-a-nail-by-my-backdoor-light. I love nature, but there are things out there that should be kept at a distance :cool:

Bruno28

Enlightened

I will use it for night walks while I take some astrophotography. Also would be used for some light painting.

8b08df79b7785c8f23c0c33d7d6b1cb8.jpg

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
"I am in for the Eagletac SX25L3".

I plan on dropping it in my photography vest since I rarely use a flash. I mostly photograph animals and this will be one of my only mt-g2 (my last one didn't survive the mods).

Anybodysguess

Newly Enlightened

My current "shelf queen" is a Fenix E41 (I'm on quite a budget) I call it a shelf queen because its my nicest and brightest light, but I use it almost every day. I bought it because I wasn't ready for lithium, I believe I'm ready for a Lithium light now. I would pass on my Fenix to my father, and the Eageltac would become my new brightest light, and would get used alot for all the same things the fenix did, walks at night, camping, showing the common folk how far LED has come, etc.

Bake

Newly Enlightened

This looks like a great light for hunting the armadillos that are destroying my lawn. I have about six acres that I maintain and a light like this would give me the range to see the little critters way out there. Have read about this emitter and have been wanting to get one to see the tint first hand.

Thanks to Doc for keeping this thread going. I've been watching it for a while but this is the first light that has come up that I think I truly have a use for. Would absolutely never sell it or profit from it in any way I were to win.

Thanks also to MoldyOldy for offering up such a great light. Truely an awesome gesture.

Last edited:

ravenraven

Newly Enlightened

I will use it when I go on camping

Last edited:

MountainKing

Newly Enlightened
I am in for Eagletac SX25L3. I would use it while hiking! The MT-G2 should be great in rendering colours, runtimes and outputs would be awesome. Much thanks for the great giveaway!

Bruno28

Enlightened
Have you studied the Messier Objects?
No I have not. I didn't know what it was. So I Google it now.
I just enjoy taking pictures of the billions of stars ours eyes can't see. It's quite amazing how many there are.
I like doing some light painting photography too.
This was taken yesterday. Car is lit up with only an AAA light by exposing the area you want to light up.
78deedc07dc1e1c8744ce73371707989.jpg
bdf2712e916126989c1dc5a5ed5a9b5c.jpg
922b87d20113d22854b023d30fdce74e.jpg