Giveaway Thread (general info)

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
noboneshotdog, MAD777, your lights are on the way. Look out for them as soon as Monday, and if they haven't arrived by Wednesday, let me know. Thanks to MoldyOldy for making the giveaways possible!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
noboneshotdog, MAD777, your lights are on the way. Look out for them as soon as Monday, and if they haven't arrived by Wednesday, let me know. Thanks to MoldyOldy for making the giveaways possible!

YEEHAW! You guys are AWESOME!

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy day! Got a surprise in the mail today. My first MTG2 and 26650 light. PD40 arrived w new battery, paracord lanyard, and two Keychain lights. Also found some kind of circuit board (not sure what it is). What a blessing! Thanks again Doc and MoldyOldy.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the CL20 Lantern that I won! What a versatile tool. It sits on its base shining upward, or hangs by its hook shining downward, or sticks to the side of metal with its magnetic base and shines outward!

And thanks also for the two bonus keychain LED's.

Shipping was faster than when I buy a light!

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone here have a 2000-2005 Ford Focus? I just got rid of my old car, and I have a set of wiper blades and a Haynes Repair Manual that I no longer need.